Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what's the worst method of payment according to you?

PayPal doesn't like when your information is manipulated, they want you to be real. That's why some peoples account have limitations.
I don't really understand you , your information to be manipulated how ? when you create an account you give out all the information that they need then how do you manipulate it again after you have created your account ?

Advertisement Placeholder
The Skrill actually is a very funny payment processor. If you transact from your wallet for the first time they'll restrict your account and ask for verification. After being verified, you trabsact again, they'll restrict you again. What nonsense

I don't really understand you , your information to be manipulated how ? when you create an account you give out all the information that they need then how do you manipulate it again after you have created your account ?
The manipulation simply means creating fake information trying to own an account. You'll only create account with your true credentials and not fake.

Another worst method of payment is bank wire transfer when it comes to receiving online payments from various money making sites. Bank wire transfer can be a really difficult process to receive payments online,.

Skrill and neteller adding online payment solutions that I hate the most because their processes is too much and also it take ages in order to complete their kyc.

I hate skrill method of payment a lot, although I haven't used it, but with the reviews my friend gives to me, it's a no-go area. PayPal is restricted in my settings so I can't utilise it. I also dislike bank wire transfer because its long procedure and the deduction rate.

To me, I think the worst is cash. Cash doesn’t carry your name, so there’s no way to get your money back if it’s lost or stolen. There are no rewards for using cash, and it can’t be used to make purchases online. Some stores may also decide not to accept large bills due to potential for fraud. Though it’s an outdated method of payment, we’re probably still centuries away from cash becoming extinct.

I'm not surprised that skrill is getting mentioned a lot. I had some terrible experience using skrill, I remember they refused to process my payment to particular address, giving funny reasons.

Is it good for somebody to use PayPal in order to get your money from online business,and don't use any any platform that has not been practiced before ,this can make somebody to lose money anyhow.

I haven't had any difficult time on any of the payment platforms so far in all my transactions. Maybe it's because frequency of transactions are low so I've not yet encountered a payment issue yet.

Another worst method of payment is bank wire transfer when it comes to receiving online payments from various money making sites. Bank wire transfer can be a really difficult process to receive payments online,.
I have read so many complaints about this bank wire transfer for online payments. It seems that it so restricted and you will have to go through long procedures before you can access your money. That can be really time wasting.

A lot of hate I see Skrill is getting here. Yes, they charge an amount of money but that's what other payment apps do , somehow or the other. You guys can try Paypal , Xoom , Payoneer. It won't be disappointing.

Skrill is getting a lots of negative reviews not only for their high fees but also for their inability to conduct the KYC process in a much better way. They have a really bad rating on Sitejabber.

I don't like the PayPal method account is what I like, in my country I can't receive money from PayPal in my country only to send and that is most payable means

Well this depends on Individual experience and the kind of payment method you have been using. I haven't experienced any difficulty in my payment method since I started online stuffs and I consider it as the best method for me.

I haven't used any strange payment method and so I don't know much about the online payment method but it is something I will like to look into it more so it will help me

to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)
after that, I had blocked directly my account and leave Skrill

what about you?
I have read a lot of not-so-good reviews about skrill.
I guess the various payment methods do not get to favour everyone in some sort of way.
Skrill has good features and offers its own advantages as well.
[automerge]1637200255[/automerge]
to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)
after that, I had blocked directly my account and leave Skrill

what about you?
I have read a lot of not-so-good reviews about skrill.
I guess the various payment methods do not get to favour everyone in some sort of way.
Skrill has good features and offers its own advantages as well.

I don't like the PayPal method account is what I like, in my country I can't receive money from PayPal in my country only to send and that is most payable means
I also don't like PayPal at all. It is available for my country. But they are too strict. Your account can be limited and your money frozen for a long time over a small mistake. Once that happens, there is no way to reverse it.

I think the worst method is using of bitcoins. As we know bitcoins consider as illegal coins and many countries banned it. So sending a money through the bitcoin is the worst way.
It can not be worst. Before sending money the payer and the receiver must have agreed to using Bitcoin. There are lots of ways one can exchange Bitcoin to cash

I do not like PayPal mode of payments although it is a more civilized mode of payment in some countries but is not like that over here, it might really be difficult for you to be able to withdraw your PayPal fund successfully to your bank account.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds