Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what's the worst method of payment according to you?

I think worst payments now in my country is through Bitcoin because it's banned already and for you to trade in directly with someone who buys, the value of your coin will be reduced

Advertisement Placeholder
to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)
after that, I had blocked directly my account and leave Skrill

what about you?
As for me I don't think I have any bad paying platform for now, because I always make sure to confirm all my payment gateway or platform before using then to get my reward or any site.

The best method of paying is cypro. Other could be payer. However direct paying into one's account could be dangerous because the payer could be questionable. So hindering you to cash out the fund. I prefer cypro.
I never face a problem with Payeer; you have the choice to confirm your account or not, and they never oblige you to verify your information.

Mine is that i dislike the payment method through PayPal because it has so many restrict in my country.my most preferred mode of payment is via cryptocurrencies.

Talking about the worst ways of payment, personally, i will say it depends on the rate at which the currency at the given time, having a good deposited coin or currency note as a reward of diligent services needs

During the few times that I have started to exchange to other payment method, the payment method that I would say I dislike to use would be paypal because of its restrictions in my country.

As for me I don't think I have any bad paying platform for now, because I always make sure to confirm all my payment gateway or platform before using then to get my reward or any site.
Yeah, the problem is my country; skrill has restricted many accounts from my country, so that's why but as a wallet, it looks good and works well.

to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)
after that, I had blocked directly my account and leave Skrill

what about you?
Hmm...skrill as never been an option for me in the first place, still struggling with PayPal is now skrill i will go for....nah

Concerning your question on payment methods, I for one have had no problems with the payment methods I have been using since I started working online. I use either Cryptos or Bank transfer for my transactions and I have had no issues yet.

I have used skill before and to me it has to be one of the worst services out of anything that I have seen in terms of financial services. Also I do not like PayPal and that is because it has not been available in my country.

With this level of technology I hate bank to bank transactions as others always wished because I have witnessed alot of scammers in this game who will make a counterfeit transaction message to your account.

In term of services Skrill is not like PayPal because in Skrill is opened to more countries. The issue that fee of transfert Skrill to Skrill account is high if you do not make a bank or card deposit I am talking in websites where they provide a Skrill email to transfert funds and provide support team with transaction id not by an API payment because it works. I take example of Food Game Surf when I try to deposit some of my skrill earning and fee is shown in image is high (20 % minimum 98 TND). You have to make card deposit or bank deposit adding to getting paid by Skrill to reduce the fee to 1,45 % (0,50 TND).

First of all, just because Skrill is open to more countries, it does not automatically make it unsecure. I do agree that many people have stated that the fees of skrill is pretty high as compare to other payment processor but I believe that every payment processor has its own disadvantages. I do not use Skrill and one of the reasons is that it has a high transaction fees. As you mentioned, 20 percent fees is quite high. Why don't you use Payeer or PerfectMoney instead?

Having being in business for some years I have used different means of payments to send and received money. The worst method of payments I dislike most is Paypal, PayPal can limit your account with funds in it without giving reasons for their actions. I make sure I avoid any transactions that has to do with the use of PayPal.

The worst method payment I hate is paying with skrill, I like paying with bitcoin because the transaction is very fast and is really good to use.

I think worst payments now in my country is through Bitcoin because it's banned already and for you to trade in directly with someone who buys, the value of your coin will be reduced

I really do not think that Bitcoin is the worst method of payment. You can still receive payments in Bitcoin and legally convert your Bitcoins to your local currency. However, the fees of Bitcoin is quite high so this might be a problem for many people.

The worst method of payment according to me is through paypal bcs it is not presently available in our country for now

The worst payments method to me is PayPal. PayPal can limits your accounts without giving tangible reasons for their actions. My accounts was limited till date with my funds in it.

For me it's either PayPal or Skrill. These two payment platforms have been helpful to me. The only there is that PayPal is rejected in most countries.

Any payment method that is very much strict is a worst method for me, I don't see why they'll reject me cos of rules that is best known to them.

When a commodity is banned in your country it is not a good idea to deal with it. Buying Bitcoin for trading or investment can put you in hot water. In China where crypto coin is banned the users can face arrest when they are caught. Their bank account will also be frozen.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds