Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what's the worst method of payment according to you?

And according to information they said that their customer service is very poor,if your account has been banned that means it might be very difficult for you to get it back since you will not have anyone to complain e
Which of the organization are you talking about? Is it PayPal payment institution? If you're talking about PayPal I'll simply they are strict, when they banned your account it's hard to retrieve it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used paypal and crypto currency. Paypal has limited functionality in my home country, where as crypto currencies are not even legal here. I have not experienced any issues with payment methods.

One worst method of payment to me is this PayPal system of payment. The moment you just mention PayPal as a payment system for any deal I'm going to be involved in, that deal ends instantly for me

I have really really come any yet but thanks to you and the experience you are sharing so that I do not involve in such mistakes,

to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)
after that, I had blocked directly my account and leave Skrill

what about you?
Thanks for sharing your experience with Skrill. I have no experience with Skrill yet. My method of payments are PayPal and cryptocurrency. I don't use the Skrill payment method.

One worst method of payment to me is this PayPal system of payment. The moment you just mention PayPal as a payment system for any deal I'm going to be involved in, that deal ends instantly for me
It ends for me too. I really don't like the PayPal payment system too. They are too strict and their transaction fees is so high. I prefer leaving sites that only pay through it and try sites that have diverse methods of payment.

I just don't understand how this Skrill payment processor works or behaves. I have a lot of my friends whose funds are still trapped in this payment processor for one flimsy reason Skrill is giving. I don't like them at all

to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)

what about you?

I am about to use skrill and I am quite worried. I will be working for a site that pays through Skrill. I have heard many bad stories of people getting their funds locked in skrill account. I have an unverified account. Are you sure that you may not even withdraw $100 if your address is not confirmed? I think there is a limit when it comes to unverified account and the limit is much higher than $100.

I am about to use skrill and I am quite worried. I will be working for a site that pays through Skrill. I have heard many bad stories of people getting their funds locked in skrill account. I have an unverified account. Are you sure that you may not even withdraw $100 if your address is not confirmed? I think there is a limit when it comes to unverified account and the limit is much higher than $100.
If you want to take my suggestion, don't receive or put money on your skrill account till you verify it.

I recognize that Skrill is one of the legit and famous wallets worldwide, but they're too strict with people who don't confirm and verify their accounts.

I have actually possessed not a problem along with the resettlement techniques I have actually been actually utilizing because I began functioning on the internet. I utilize either Cryptos or even Paypal as well as I have actually possessed no problems however.

Which of the organization are you talking about? Is it PayPal payment institution? If you're talking about PayPal I'll simply they are strict, when they banned your account it's hard to retrieve it.
Yes that's what I'm trying to say, for whatever reason they are banning your PayPal account ,they supposed to give condition before they will unban it but this one they do not even give.

Yes that's what I'm trying to say, for whatever reason they are banning your PayPal account ,they supposed to give condition before they will unban it but this one they do not even give.
That's why PayPal can't see my back cos I'm not in such kind of bargain to waste my time with PayPal at the end of the day my account is flagged off.

That's why PayPal can't see my back cos I'm not in such kind of bargain to waste my time with PayPal at the end of the day my account is flagged off.
Since it will be impossible for you to revive the accounts that have been banned that means all your money and every asset that was in that account will not be able to be recovered.

Since it will be impossible for you to revive the accounts that have been banned that means all your money and every asset that was in that account will not be able to be recovered.
Yes, that's the downside of using PayPal account. Immediately your account is flagged up, it means your time is over around PayPal and their is nothing you can do.

Yes, that's the downside of using PayPal account. Immediately your account is flagged up, it means your time is over around PayPal and their is nothing you can do.
Ok i understand why a lot of people are not particularly interested, they should bring a support platform that people complain and provide all the document that is necessary to restore back the account.

I have had no problems with the payment methods I have been using since I started working online. I use either Cryptos or Payeer and I have had no issues yet.
Me also I don't have any problematic experience with the method of payments like cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin etherium dogecoin Litecoin dash Tron ripple axie infinity and SLP.

t me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

what about yovas

what about you?
Cash to cash, transfer through banks see traditional payment method that is generally embraced, but the introduction of online payment system like pay pal and co see the real big deal. Crypto too is now popular. I don't have issues with any

It ends for me too. I really don't like the PayPal payment system too. They are too strict and their transaction fees is so high. I prefer leaving sites that only pay through it and try sites that have diverse methods of payment.
People say there is a backdoor to how one can safely use PayPal even when one's country cannot receive PayPal funds into their PayPal account. But I have been burned before using it and my money trapped without getting it back

One would only dislike a nice if payment that is stressing someone, skrill is not stressful for me infact within minutes u had finished my registration and completed payment it was only PayPal that is giving me headache

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds