Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if your company was stealing clients or money?

I may not report, but I would surely quit...
Being in such an environment is very risky.
Why would a company be practicing theft?
There is no need for me to quit because it is something that I believe that has been in the company even before I was employed so the most important thing is for me to find a way to expose the truth and I believe the company can still survive the backlash.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is very bad and doesn't speak well of the company, I don't support such illegal act and if discovered it's will rub off on me which will create wrong image for me therefore I will quit the company and report to the right authorities

If my company, that is the company I'm working for have been stealing money, I'll never cover that kind of atrocity but if they've been stealing customers, I don't think it's bad. When you work on your strategy, you gain customers from your competitors

I personally I also think same I will never question their command because that is never my family company so if I cant cope with it I better resign,another way is keep your mouth shut and continue your work in as much as they keep paying your salary on time its not your business.
That's just the sad truth about it. Raising objections to it might only lead to you being at the risk of losing your appointment. So the best thing to do is maintain your silence except you're sure of another job elsewhere in case you're fired for reporting.

I will make sure that I got all the necessary facts and materials ready, then I am going to report the company into economic and financial crime commission arms of the government. I can also report the business to code and conduct commission.

First of all every company steals client because that is how they get more customers but what I don't understand is how they can steal money or what manner they are using in stealing money.
As long as they are not stealing my own money and they are actually paying me my salary when they are supposed to pay me I wouldn't really worry about it too much about it.

If I gets to know that my company am working for is stealing from clients, I will resigned and report such company to the proper authority. Because one day the victimized client might be your close relative.

As regards stealing clients. To be much sincere, every company or businesses steals clients. Every clients already has a company they are delaying with but when you walk up to then and convince them on what you have to offer and they are convinced, definitely they'll move to your side. But money theft is what I won't support
Lets say for example , i start a baking business at the moment and if I want to start having customer , I will have to convince other customers who have been patronising other bakery before i ever start my own business.

First of all every company steals client because that is how they get more customers but what I don't understand is how they can steal money or what manner they are using in stealing money.

I'll be planning to quit working for the company once I discovered that they are found of cheating on the client. Over time they will start cheating on the workers too. So I will rather look for a place where business ethic their top priority.

I'll be planning to quit working for the company once I discovered that they are found of cheating on the client. Over time they will start cheating on the workers too. So I will rather look for a place where business ethic their top priority.
You have raised a very good observation. Any company that engages in unwholesome practices towards it's customers will one day direct such acts towards it's employees.

An employee who have a foresight will always prepare for a bad days ahead in such company. There are of tour companies like that who cheats on the customers as well as the workers. You don't give 100% satisfaction to the customers and they own salaries for several months.

I may not report, but I would surely quit...
Being in such an environment is very risky.
Why would a company be practicing theft?
You are right. Such a company is a risky one. If they are subsequently arrested and sued, you will also bear the consequences.
I think in such a case, i would just quit working there.
Do you know there are actually people who do not feel bad working with such companies?

That's true, every customer you have today was once a customer to someone else before coming in contact with you. As for the issue of stealing, there are various ways business owners can steal form their customers. Including unnecessary charges is one way to steal from customers. Doubling the price of things without the awareness of your boss or manager is another way to do this as well.

I will make sure that I got all the necessary facts and materials ready, then I am going to report the company into economic and financial crime commission arms of the government. I can also report the business to code and conduct commission.
Reporting your company to the economic and financial crime commission and the government means that you are ready to loose your job in the process because the business will be shut down

Reporting your company to the economic and financial crime commission and the government means that you are ready to loose your job in the process because the business will be shut down
Sometimes economic and financial crimes commission arrange those who are the culprit only and the management of the company will replace them with better candidates among the workers.

Although money is the first thing that comes to mind, stealing in the workplace isn't necessarily limited to cash. Employees can steal proprietary company information and pass on confidential information to your competitors. On a smaller scale, employees can steal supplies, property and even time from the business by conducting personal matters on company time. In a small business, stealing by a single employee can have a significant negative impact on both productivity and the bottom line. A thieving employee won't advertise his illegal activities, so managers must be alert to any suspicious signs and be prepared

That is very bad,, so what I will do is to first found those responsible for that and sack them and refund the money back to where it came from
A lot of companies are actually doing this on the liberties believing that they would not be found out but I believe that sooner or later the information is going to be leaked to the general public and they will pay the price.

Stealing client in th business is not a bad thing but a normal daily routine because if you don't canvass clients , your company will never make money but the money stealing aspect should be reported.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds