Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if your company was stealing clients or money?

Stealing client in th business is not a bad thing but a normal daily routine because if you don't canvass clients , your company will never make money but the money stealing aspect should be reported.
I don't believe in the philosophy of hijacking clients for another business. I think there are plenty of fish in the River to go around everyone. An enterpreneur needs to focus on intensifying their marketing efforts to generate consistent sales.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best cause of action is to simply report to the respective authority. Waiting or delaying to report the theft any much longer than necessary will put you into further great danger of the law
I don't really think that it's your duty to actually record the company yourself because some of the documents that you signed when you were employed will definitely play against you for doing that.

Well it's a crime and being one with conscience I can't allow such to continue because there are people who are at loss so I'd inform the victims so they can rectify the situation

This is really a bad way of doing business and i would not condone that as the owner of the business,what i would do is to get those involved and possibly discpline them and get the things they have stolen returned.
The truth of the matter is that it is very bad what they are doing but there is nothing you can really do about it but keep working for them and hoping that one day the truth becomes known and they will pay for what they have done.

The truth of the matter is that it is very bad what they are doing but there is nothing you can really do about it but keep working for them and hoping that one day the truth becomes known and they will pay for what they have done.
That is true,in business trust is a very vital component when it comes to the issue of promoting the core values of thee organisaton,and when this is lacking in the staff it will not be good for the growth of the organisation.

Well, it's very complicated and your response in addressing such kind of situation, depends on your position in the organisation. If you are just a flow worker who has no authority, there is nothing you can do.

Stealing client is still an aspect of business and I wouldn't call it stealing , it hijacking of customer from one company , because if you start a business ,link bakery business , the customers are already taken by another bakers , so you have to hijack customers
Stealing client is still an aspect of business and I wouldn't call it stealing , it hijacking of customer from one company , because if you start a business ,link bakery business , the customers are already taken by another bakers , so you have to hijack customers

The best thing to do in this situation is to let the regulatory agencies to know what is happening , because the whole company could implicate all their employees when they get caught.

The best thing to do in that scenario is to report the company to the appropriate authorities and after that you resign. It doesn't make sense to get involved his watch unscrupulous behaviours. If you don't report the company you may actually get implicated when the appropriate authorities finds out what is going on in such a company.

This is a very bad situation for you to be in to be honest. As somebody who does not like any form of corruption I am definitely going to approach them and tell them to stop doing that.

It's normal for a new established company to steal clients and customers because there's no new customer out there , so its normal to canvas customer to their side.

It will be very proper to call to order such company. Once you have tried that and the management isn't complying. I will leave the company because I wouldn't want to tarnish my image.

This is actually good thinking, a company capable of cheating or stealing clients will sooner or later cheat it's employees but what if it's like some place one can't immediately leave like a family business
But always bring into consideration that as an employee you have an obligation to the company, would you rather jeopardize the companies name or keep still till maybe the law catches up with them in its own time?

This is actually a very bad and criminal offence. I am definitely not the manager and explain to him why it is difficult to become successful in business with this kind of character and if I do not see any changes then I'm resigning.

Since its the company thats paying your wages and salary , you have an obligation towards protecting the company image at all cost because you might loose your job of you don't.
But always bring into consideration that as an employee you have an obligation to the company, would you rather jeopardize the companies name or keep still till maybe the law catches up with them in its own time?

I once worked for a company that was stealing from the clients and not even paying their employees well, the best thing I did was to finally leave the company because I can not take part in it as it is not a good thing.

Actually there are several ways of doing business and there are several strategies which can be employed in other to make you more successful though some are considered as legal and some are illegal. those that are illegal I will report such cases to any government departments which can takes the necessary actions.

What would you do if you discovered that your company was stealing vast amounts of clients from other companies or money out of the bank, for stuff that didn't relate to the business?

I would report the company, and quit.
I would report and leave the job. Like literally everyone would do this technically

I am somebody who's so much but that's about my privacy and who is going to be seeing them so this is something that is going to hurt me very much. I am definitely going to report the company to law enforcement agencies if they do not stop.

This is a really bad way of doing business and I don't allow me to get involved as the owner of the business, perhaps discipline the people involved and get back what was stolen.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds