Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if your company was stealing clients or money?

It is a bad behaviour for a company to steal client or money. This is a sign that they are going to cheat on the workers too. I will rather look for another place to work if I have chance.

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to work for a company that was engaged in strange activities and they used to ask for the private information from the customers. They never told us what they used to do with the customers' information. So I left that company because the business model of that company was unethical. I would never ever work in such kind of company ever again.

I would never work in a company that is a cheater. If I found a company cheating clients and customers, I would immediately resign and look for other work opportunities.

A lot of businesses work in an unethical way, they not only evade tax but also cheats on customers. It is not possible to leave company just because it is cheating, because everyone is a cheater here.

Stealing clients from other business is a normal thing. Every business owner does that knowingly or unknownly, but stealing money is an entire different thing. If my company is stealing money then i'll quit.

I don't identify with any unlawful activity, especially when it involves a group or a corporation. So, at that moment, I'm going to try to detach.
If I have good proof of what they are doing, I will use a third party to sue them and have them pay back every single dime that they ever stolen from innocent people.

I am going to write a report to economic and financial crime commission in my country to probe the company anonymously. Then I will begin to look elsewhere to work.

As simple as ABC. I'd just report them to appropriate authorities and probably leave before I've done that because such cases might end up in court and I wouldn't want to go there - not because I'm scared of losing but the costs involved.

I think that's the best thing to do, when you report them and quit they have no option but to stop what they are doing, that's very bad stealing from client's money or customers.

If my company was stealing clients from other companies and also stealing money, truly I will look for the alternative to my work and resign before it is too late becaused a good name is better than silver and gold.

If my company was stealing clients from other companies and also stealing money, truly I will look for the alternative to my work and resign before it is too late becaused a good name is better than silver and gold.
If they are stealing money then I will look for some other alternative but first I will ensure that I have some other work ready at hand to do before I can exit the first jobs,but never mind I think if there is any problem with those two factors its going to affect the manager first and the ceo before its get to me sometime you mind your business

Personally I will stop but I will not complain, at the same time I also look for the best and natural way to attract more customers into my business..I am strongly against stealing so I won't joke with that.

That is very bad,, so what I will do is to first found those responsible for that and sack them and refund the money back to where it came from
I want to believe the question was what you'd do as an employee to a company that is stealing money from client. Would you continue, report or quit?

What would you do if you discovered that your company was stealing vast amounts of clients from other companies or money out of the bank, for stuff that didn't relate to the business?

I would report the company, and quit.
If there is a way for me to leak the secret of what the company is doing to the people that they are selling their money from ,I believe that it is the best thing that I'm going to do and get those people to Sue the company directly.

There is something I have never been in support of and I will never support it,that is stealing so if I discovered my company engaged in such I will advise the company to stop the bad attitude or report the company to a higher authority

Well I would atleast try to correct the wrong but then if am not able to then I will get to speak with my superior's about it and get to hear what they actually have to say about it

I would simply quit without acting like I know what's going on. I wouldn't want to meddle or report because I believe in the end they'll surely get caught
That's what's best to do.
Especially in the case of money laundering. I would just quit the job to avoid facing the consequences with the company in the future.

I wouldn't stay immediately I discover them, because I never loved being involved in fraudulent activities. The best is to report them and save other companies the stress of losing customers or clients fraudulently through the company I work for.

I wouldn't stay immediately I discover them, because I never loved being involved in fraudulent activities. The best is to report them and save other companies the stress of losing customers or clients fraudulently through the company I work for.
This is the best step to take but most people would not have the courage to report such fraudulent practices to authorities for fear of possible victimization in future.

If I happen to find myself working for such a horrible company, I'm definitely going to do anything in my power to have them exposed to the world and have them brought to justice.
If you are actually take up this measure it might actually get you exposed on the long run and you will end up losing your job but if you can actually tip off the people of whom their money are being stolen, they can take it up and sue the company for damages.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds