Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if your company was stealing clients or money?

This is a really bad way of doing business and I don't allow me to get involved as the owner of the business, perhaps discipline the people involved and get back what was stolen.
This things are normal in daily and business activities nowadays because the business you intend to start has been existing and doing by another people and you need to work hard to get their customer if you want your business to survive, I dont count it as stealing.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a very bad behaviour and something that I will not want myself to be associated with. This is why I am going to advise the company to stop that all risk me reporting them to the law enforcement.

I understand you quite right and reporting them to the law enforcement agencies is the best thing and the negative effect There is that , there's every probability that it will cost you your job.
This is a very bad behaviour and something that I will not want myself to be associated with. This is why I am going to advise the company to stop that all risk me reporting them to the law enforcement.
I understand you quite right and reporting them to the law enforcement agencies is the best thing and the negative effect There is that , there's every probability that it will cost you your job.

I do not like corruption and I may have to resign if corruption persist because I don't like anything that has to do with stealing people's fund it is not in my style.

I do not like corruption and I may have to resign if corruption persist because I don't like anything that has to do with stealing people's fund it is not in my style.
I understand that corruption is actually a bad thing and can lead to people going to jail if care is not taken into consideration , so we must be very careful with the ways we handle our business.but stealing clents is normal in business world.

This will be a pure exploitation and such things I do not like because such has happened to me before.. I know how people will feel. I'll try as much as possible to stop it . This is very important.

That is very bad,, so what I will do is to first found those responsible for that and sack them and refund the money back to where it came from
Definitelly that would be very bad of any organisation who is involved in such act,and the thing i would do as the management staff,is to cation the personels that is involved,or if possible give them suspension.

I still keep saying it that there's nothing bad in stealing clients because every business already have their customers and client , so if you are opening a new business , you have to canvass customers out there who are already doing business with another organisation and bring them over to your own business.
Definitelly that would be very bad of any organisation who is involved in such act,and the thing i would do as the management staff,is to cation the personels that is involved,or if possible give them suspension.

I still keep saying it that there's nothing bad in stealing clients because every business already have their customers and client , so if you are opening a new business , you have to canvass customers out there who are already doing business with another organisation and bring them over to your own business.
That is actually a different thing altogether from when you are taking your client from say your former employee.every new client in a business has been in one way or the other with another business,but what you are offering would altimatelly bring the difference.

This situation might be very difficult to know exactly what to do. Because in some cases you may not be in a position to do anything if you are just an employee.

That is actually a different thing altogether from when you are taking your client from say your former employee.every new client in a business has been in one way or the other with another business,but what you are offering would altimatelly bring the difference.
Exactly my point , lets say i am into bakery business and there are people that normally buy bread in the neighbouring community, but because I am baking my bread closer to them and i gave them a discount which makes them start buying from me , does that mean I stole a customer?

What would you do if you discovered that your company was stealing vast amounts of clients from other companies or money out of the bank, for stuff that didn't relate to the business?

I would report the company, and quit.
I will do the same, report and quit because it is not ethical to work for a company that is stealing money, and the cash that you receive from company is not earned in a ethical way.

Well if I had mistakenly notice or discovered such a thing the best thing to do is sack and also report the people involved in that and I will also return the money to where it came from

I will sack myself or turn a blind eye to it! Don't get me wrong, I'm patriotic but even if I report them, they'll have a way to manover and I may even be turned in as the suspect because they have money to bribe the officials of the law.

Exactly my point , lets say i am into bakery business and there are people that normally buy bread in the neighbouring community, but because I am baking my bread closer to them and i gave them a discount which makes them start buying from me , does that mean I stole a customer?
Definitely not,that is just a strategy that many busineses use to increase their customer base,there is nothing wrong with that,but when one is delibrately taking some customers from his former employers,then that one is wrong.

How do you explain the part where you say if they steal money not meant for the business if it is sort of a common practice behind the scene that businesses actually steal clients, which I don't see so much wrong with it?

Well, that relies on the ethical code of the individual; the majority of people would not find anything wrong with the situation and might even back the business. Personally, I don't think I could accept it.

There's nothing anyone can do actually except if they are in the position as the manager in the company. What would you have them do? Fire their boss? Or leave the organization when you don't have anywhere else to earn a living?

There's nothing anyone can do actually except if they are in the position as the manager in the company. What would you have them do? Fire their boss? Or leave the organization when you don't have anywhere else to earn a living?
There nothing you can do to stop those activities so far you are not the owner of the business, and if you decided to report the organisation which you are working for, that means you will also loose your job.

There are some situations that handling them depends on your status and position in the company. if you are in a higher authority, you have the right to comment and ask to be stopped or report to security agencies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds