Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if your company was stealing clients or money?

What would you do if you discovered that your company was stealing vast amounts of clients from other companies or money out of the bank, for stuff that didn't relate to the business?

I would report the company, and quit.
It has to do with the individual involved so person are cool with that and they continue working as long as they are being paid their salary, if am the one I will quite the job.

Advertisement Placeholder
What would you do if you discovered that your company was stealing vast amounts of clients from other companies or money out of the bank, for stuff that didn't relate to the business?

The business world is competitive, so I don't see anything wrong in stealing clients from other company, everybody business owner do it. But stealing money and I am aware of it will report it before they implicate me.

One thing you should know is that when you are employed in a company or any institution, you are employed to focus on your primary responsibility. You are not there to pock nose the company's affairs. So what ever happens between your employer and his business partners is not your concern. You are employed to carryout your specific task. So, whether they are cheating or not should not be your concern.
[automerge]1634361785[/automerge]
One thing you should know is that when you are employed in a company or any institution, you are employed to focus on your primary responsibility. You are not there to pock nose the company's affairs. So what ever happens between your employer and his business partners is not your concern. You are employed to carryout your specific task. So, whether they are cheating or not should not be your concern.

This is illegal and it is not accepted in any country or society of the world and in this case I will try as much as possible too fired all those people that involved in this kind of illegal activities and pay back all the money they have collected if I have the resources.

This is a very difficult situation but for someone like me that is highly morally of right I will definitely exposed the company or business for their shady ways and then I will resign my job. I know that it is very difficult to get a job these days but With God on my side I will be able to get a better job soon.

For company to have a large market base they have to go all out to get client even clients of other companies these are normal and common occurrence,but for a company to be stealing money I don't seem to understand.

This is an atrocious breach of trust and at the same time illegal. Just like you said I think I would report the company and quit, that would be after I get paid of course.

I'd warn my company to desist from such unethical practices. If this is not done, then I will lodge a complaint to regulatory bodies for action to be taken.

I don't consider the former as a crime. Stealing clients is not theft. I don't understand what you meant by that. It's all about packaging your services to offer the best. The latter is dangerous to every business and it can bring the business down.

If such happens, to be on a safer side I will resign and leave without reporting them because if I write a petition against them and it's being taken to court then that means I should be able to generate funds to withstand the case in court because it will definitely reach there.

I think I would report such a company anonymously and plead for my name never to be mentioned that I am the one who reported. If it ever comes out that it was me, I would quit and move far away. Such people can even kill you when they find out that you reported them.

If I discover that my Company cheats the client and I have no power to make a change I am going to quit working for the company. I know overtime they will do the same thing for the workers.

There is one thing i will never involve myself with and that is stealing,so if i discover my company is stealing little or vast money from workers i will let them know what they are doing is wrong and if the refuses to change then i will quit working

Yes, the best is to report the company and just quite because this illegal extortion might hamper one's career growth in and out of the company
Just for discussion sake, let's say at that point in time, you are having one or two financial issues, then the company gives you a position to be in charge of keeping or recording this stolen money, in the exchange of paying you more. What would you do?

I can't stand it if eventually I discovered that i am working in a company that commits fraud. I will resign immediately and try to make the company repent. If I found out that it not willing to turn a new leave. Then, the next move is to make report to the necessary body for prompt action.

It's not a right thing to do but if there is some sort of agreement that I have with the company never to expose what they do which I probably signed in my employment later, my hands will be tied to do anything but to quit and go my way.

Actually, it is not really a good thing to do, but it is rather unfortunate that companies indulge in it. But just as someone asked above, I am wondering too what way of stealing money you are talking about. Thanks for sharing.

I don't identify with any unlawful activity, especially when it involves a group or a corporation. So, at that moment, I'm going to try to detach.

Is very bad to see any company stealing money from other side but we all know that is normal thing in company, some companies like doing that but is not really good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds