Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if your company was stealing clients or money?

There nothing you can do to stop those activities so far you are not the owner of the business, and if you decided to report the organisation which you are working for, that means you will also loose your job.
So many people are forced to turn a blind eye to these kind of activities because they don't really have other means of survival and they are going to claim that since they are not the one that made the organization to be that fraudulent then they have no part in it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would resign with immediate effect and look for another job elsewhere because such a company is on a verge of collapse soon, so I will not risk my reputation and values staying in such a work space

Well it depends on the moral standards of the individual, most persons would see nothing wrong and would even support the company. My self personally I do not think I would be okay with it

If you see this kind of error and keep quiet about it, there is always a possibility that the company will end up stealing their workers money in the future and you are definitely going to be affected but by the time there is nothing you can do about it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds