Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if your company was stealing clients or money?

I am going to write a report to economic and financial crime commission in my country to probe the company anonymously. Then I will begin to look elsewhere to work.
Though this is a good move on your part, but do you think this would really solve the case? Especially in our country where everyone is corrupt. Don't you think it's possible for the company to pay the EFCC off?

Advertisement Placeholder
If I discovered that, I will sack and also report the people involved in that and I will also return the money to where it came from
If it is actually the management that are the ones behind stealing people's money in this situation what are you going to do in another not to get caught up in between what's going on?

I won't to the company. I will report to the police institution and I won't quit my job. I will let them do the investigations and punish the culprits in my presence. Quitting the job may let them know I am the one that hinted the police. I love being a frenemy to those that are into bad thing.

What would you do if you discovered that your company was stealing vast amounts of clients from other companies or money out of the bank, for stuff that didn't relate to the business?

I would report the company, and quit.
I cannot call staealing client stealing,its hijacking or trying to convince a client to come over to your side of the company, the only thing i don't condole is stealing of money, I will probably report them.

Stealing should not be the term here. It has to do with marketing strategy, customer service, products, and packaging, etc. There are many ways or reasons why a customer will leave the current job company for another. No one wants to settle for less

Though this is a good move on your part, but do you think this would really solve the case? Especially in our country where everyone is corrupt. Don't you think it's possible for the company to pay the EFCC off?
It's a wrong notion to assume that everyone is corrupt. I believe there are still incorruptible agencies and organizations who believe in upholding moral practices in the conduct of affairs.

It's a wrong notion to assume that everyone is corrupt. I believe there are still incorruptible agencies and organizations who believe in upholding moral practices in the conduct of affairs.
Its not the agencies with the issue, it's the people within the agencies. Yes o agree with you that not everyone is corrupt but the corrupt ones are way more than the good ones. Can you actually mention some of these agencies without any involvement with corruption before?

There are many companies where the owner of the company is an honest man. However, the staff is quite dishonest. Since the owner sometimes have no choice but to depend on the workers, they do not know what is happening under their nose most of the time.

Stealing a client from another people's company is a normal things in the business world , if you want your business to progress , then you must lure customers to your side.

This is really not something that I will like to be associated with because it is just a matter of time before the public begins to know. I am going to upload those involved and challenged him to it.

That is very bad,, so what I will do is to first found those responsible for that and sack them and refund the money back to where it came from
This is a very good idea, the first thing you have to do is to know who are after that before taking any action,and the action should be take with immediate effect.

Stealing should not be the term here. It has to do with marketing strategy, customer service, products, and packaging, etc. There are many ways or reasons why a customer will leave the current job company for another. No one wants to settle for less
Stealing money in the company's company's big offense but in my own opinion , stealing client is an act of marketing strategy in which a new company lures customers from existing company.

That is very bad,, so what I will do is to first found those responsible for that and sack them and refund the money back to where it came from
A lot of companies are actually doing this till date and they always find a way to cover up their truck so that I don't get exposed because of the legal paperwork that is going to drown the company in once they have been exposed.

I would really not like to be associated with this kind of a company and the first thing I am going to do is to try to stop them. If it does not work then I will be left with no option than to resign from the company.

I would really not like to be associated with this kind of a company and the first thing I am going to do is to try to stop them. If it does not work then I will be left with no option than to resign from the company.
I don't think it's possible to stop them except you're higher in the hierarchy of the company. The best you could do is to resign and dissociate yourself from those practices.

I would simply quit without acting like I know what's going on. I wouldn't want to meddle or report because I believe in the end they'll surely get caught

I will also do the same thing. You may get into trouble if you try to interfere in these matters and I am sure that they will get caught in the end.

This may be incriminating but I had the experience of working in a company that was providing free labor to another company that is owned by the president of our company. In fact, I was assigned to work in that other company for a time. I felt bad but I was only an employee. After a year or 2 the mother company went bankrupt.

I don't think it's possible to stop them except you're higher in the hierarchy of the company. The best you could do is to resign and dissociate yourself from those practices.
I personally I also think same I will never question their command because that is never my family company so if I cant cope with it I better resign,another way is keep your mouth shut and continue your work in as much as they keep paying your salary on time its not your business.

As regards stealing clients. To be much sincere, every company or businesses steals clients. Every clients already has a company they are delaying with but when you walk up to then and convince them on what you have to offer and they are convinced, definitely they'll move to your side. But money theft is what I won't support

The best cause of action is to simply report to the respective authority. Waiting or delaying to report the theft any much longer than necessary will put you into further great danger of the law
Seriously I also believe that this is something that should be done in order for to have this particular problem taken care of as long as the authorities that are in charge of the thing is willing to do what is supposed to be done.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds