Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if corruption was where you worked?

Well, it depends on how easy it is to get a new and better job elsewhere because I doubt if anyone around my locality will quit being employed so easily especially if the pay is good. You just need to be focused and try not to be negatively influenced

Advertisement Placeholder
Working in such kind of environment might be a difficult job for people who work honestly. This is because they may need to do things that are not acceptable to them if the senior at that place is corrupt. this can be problematic.

If the corruption is coming from a particular department or individual I will report to the head office,but if it is coming from the board I will quit or still work depending of the gravity of corruption and it's effect

If the corruption is coming from a particular department or individual I will report to the head office,but if it is coming from the board I will quit or still work depending of the gravity of corruption and it's effect
Well, it also depends how easy it is to get a new job especially here that the degree of unemployment is at its peak. As long as the corruption doesn't affect you then you will have to persist because you leaving won't change a thing

If it a government office I will mind my business and not involve myself in it, but if is a private company I will save my salary for some months and resign because a good name is better than silver and gold.

If it a government office I will mind my business and not involve myself in it, but if is a private company I will save my salary for some months and resign because a good name is better than silver and gold.
Its better that way if its goverment work then you need to mind your business except you have some other work which you want to do,for me I will quite if the corruption extend to reach me so that I wont implicate my personality because soon or latar its will be discoverd

If you became aware of corrupt activities at the company where you work, what would you do?

I would report it as much as I am able to. If nothing happens within a reasonable amount of time, I might end up looking for a job somewhere else.
It depends.. it is a government agency in country. It better you mind your business, try as much possible not be indicted where they are finally caught but reporting is just wasting of time and it might cause your job.

But if it is a private company, then the best thing to do is report to relevant office.

This is what a sane mind that wants the betterment of the economy would do. What is the point of working when you know in your bones that it is wrong? I would also try to make it right by reporting. If that doesn't work out, I'll take my leave with a clean mind.

Well I would try to actually stay clear and I would stay on my own to actually avoid involving my self in such but then one has to be very careful in that kind of business

I will never want myself to be associated with anything that has to do with corruption. This is because I believe that sooner or later we will be caught so I might do myself goodbye just resigning.

At this point one have to be really careful because you might really get yourself into trouble when you are trying to expose them, the best thing I will do at this situation is just for me to try and avoid engaging myself In it, it will one-day come to light and Everything will be open.

At this point one have to be really careful because you might really get yourself into trouble when you are trying to expose them, the best thing I will do at this situation is just for me to try and avoid engaging myself In it, it will one-day come to light and Everything will be open.
I also would avoid this at all costs. You can get into so much trouble by exposing people who don't want to be exposed. Therefore, it is best to keep your distance sometimes as long as you don't also engage in the corruption.

I also would avoid this at all costs. You can get into so much trouble by exposing people who don't want to be exposed. Therefore, it is best to keep your distance sometimes as long as you don't also engage in the corruption.
It will even be the most difficult if you are trying to expose people that are way much higher than you in terms of position, in a situation like this they have the ability to eradicate you in the business so they can have full potential to carry on their corrupt practices.

To handle or to be able to handle corruption at the place of your works depends on the statuse of you at your work place of yku are just an only employee then definitely you have nothing to do about it but if you are in higher position then you may have the ability to make corrections and changes.
Sometimes the people there wouldn't want the change cause they are benefiting from the corrupt practice. You simply report them or quit

Corruption is a very dangerous disease of some employees in a working place. The greedy become involved in corrupt activities. If I find this in my working place, I at once report it to the authority. If they do not take any steps to remove it, I shall certainly leave the place for a new job.

I think if such thing should happen I will leave the business and move to another profitable business that is less corrupt , because I know that if there is corruption it's the staff that would bear the burden at the end

My country is a place where leaders say the are fighting corruption but I see corruption fighting them. So if I work in a company where I see there's corruption, it will not be a new, and a say goes, if you can not fight them, join them. Is what I will do.

If i know of any form corruption in my place of work, I will report it to the right authorities and if nothing is done about it, I will just tender resignation letter.

When it's comes to corruption or you wants to see the highest of it come to my country and you Will see it in very sector, places, situations and at all levels at all times also

If this would happen then I am definitely going to consider resigning from the job because I do not know the day that the law enforcement are going to catch up and then they are going to be in trouble.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds