Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if corruption was where you worked?

I am going to report a corrupt case going on in the company if there is anonymous report channel. I will ensure that I get all the facts at hand before going ahead to report.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe every organisation have a section that handles that aspect in their business i can easily slip it in to know if they aren't involved or if the ceo is available i make him know about it asap

Well more than 90 Percent of the world population are corrupt both morally and otherwise so I would just keep quiet and save my neck

I will avoid whatever that will make me join them if l can't beat them. I try as much as possible to avoid any incriminating circumstances or situation and mind my own business. I would rather be content with what what l have than allowing myself to get swayed by corrupted officials.
I was made to believe that if one doesn't report any corrupt practice that person is part of the corruption. We should all join hands together and end it

If I found out corruption activities are going on where I work I will simply report to the right authorities and if nothing is done about I'll quit the job when I can it replaced immediately

In a society where corruption has become the air they breathe, water they drink and food they eat. I'll turn a blind eye to it because reporting is needless as I will get dismissed or strictly sanctioned.

I will anonymously be the one to be reporting such manner of corrupt activities to the appropriate authority. But if I see that nothing is been done to put an end to itnl by the authorities, I'll simply leave quietly

It requires heavenly wisdom and steadfastness to fight corruption with all might, I'll try my best to exhort those practicing to have a turn around and chose the path of truth and, honesty and accountability for a better of the organization or company

I cannot tolerate corruption. Corruption is the vile of modern society what will not only damage the economy of the country but even the citizens. If I spot corruption, I will always lodge a formal complaint with the concerned authority.

Corruption now happens to be everywhere you look at so if I work in a corrupt environment the best thing is to look for the appropriate to report such to or just keep my mouth shut and watch them do their thing so as no to lose my job

If you became aware of corrupt activities at the company where you work, what would you do?

I would report it as much as I am able to. If nothing happens within a reasonable amount of time, I might end up looking for a job somewhere else.
If I notice there are so many corrupt activities in my place of work I would have like to report the situation but the question now is who will I report to if the manager is also doing it with them so the best thing is to join them or I leave the work when I get something better I guess.

If you became aware of corrupt activities at the company where you work, what would you do?

I would report it as much as I am able to. If nothing happens within a reasonable amount of time, I might end up looking for a job somewhere else.
What if that's your only source of income it's not always as easy as it seems it might be the only thing giving you money you may just have to wait till you find something else

I will hold my peace and make sure everything im doing as a clean record so that the day they will be kept in prison I can save my self.

It's depends on the the rate and level of corruption in the company and you have to check if those at the top are also involve, if they are then there is not need to report any case.

If corruption exist where I work, I will also find a means to report the issue before it gets out of hand. It's so risky to work when your mind isn't in line with their financial or moral safety

The best way to handle such situations is to let the person involved know the good part of his situation. Biggest grossing in society you let the group of people know why they should stop corruption and why it is bad

When one discovers that fraudulent activities had been committed in one's workplace with facts and figures and evidence at ones custody then exposing or reporting to the appropriate authority is the best thing to do to put a stop to it.

I don't need a prophet to tell me to quit such job, I'll do that by myself and I'll try to see how such can be halt even before resigning.

In a country wer corruption is a norm, you just don't know who to report to, for me I'll just ignore and try to mind my business, and just try not to be corrupted by the system
I understand your point. Sometimes trying to be a whistle-blower might even cost you your job at the end but we should always try our best to report corrupt practices even if it means doing so anonymously.

Corruption settling where I work won't be an issue because I can't be part of it. I believe every organization knows what is right and what doesn't seem right but if I happen to be in such a place and I know that it might affect me negatively based on my reputation then I'll happily resign than remaining corrupt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds