Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if corruption was where you worked?

If the corruption is not affecting you now, there is possibility that it will affect you later in the future. The reason is that the company will find it difficult to pay salary when all her money has been embezzled by the corrupt elements. The company may later file for bankruptcy and they are going to lay off everyone.
That's true what you have mentioned about the corruption getting to one in the end. But if one is wise, you would be observant and see when it's getting out of hands and then you jump ship.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will find out first if the mamagement supper the corrupt practice. If they don't, I will report but if they support it, I will be indifferent to every corrupt act I notice.

Seriously, i would have to do the same by reporting such activities to the management and will persuade them to work in stopping such corruption, they should also not expose my name. If such corruption continues, i would definitely resign to get another job, i don't expect career growth from such an organisation. You may end up being roped into a situation you were never part of.

If I discovered that the corruption is the place where I work, I will report to the management or I am not in position to report, I will rather resign if I belief it will affect me

Corruption is never a good one around any working environment. If the situation doesn't get better I'll simply quit my job and go elsewhere to feel safe.

Commit: Make anti-corruption part of your company culture and operations. Show your employees, customers and suppliers that your company has a zero-tolerance policy on bribery & corruption. Assess: Know your risks and prepare for them. Recognize opportunities to improve your business by improving compliance.

Corruption is never a good one around any working environment. If the situation doesn't get better I'll simply quit my job and go elsewhere to feel safe.
The one thing that I have come to notice about any workplace that's got lots of corruption going on, every new person that comes in gets corrupted immediately.

If I discovered that the corruption is the place where I work, I will report to the management or I am not in position to report, I will rather resign if I belief it will affect me
In a situation whereby the management it self is corrupt, would you resign before you find a new job, or would you search for and secure a new job before you resign.

The one thing that I have come to notice about any workplace that's got lots of corruption going on, every new person that comes in gets corrupted immediately.
That's exactly what will be going on, if it's not sorted out by the manager of the business enterprise. And anyone who doesn't want to follow such line, should simply file a resignation letter when the corruption is beyond control.

If you became aware of corrupt activities at the company where you work, what would you do?

I would report it as much as I am able to. If nothing happens within a reasonable amount of time, I might end up looking for a job somewhere else.
when it come to the issue of ethics in an organisation and how they percieve act that are corrupt which is very vital to the intergrity of the firm.Personally i would just have to leave them and move on.

Corruption will not only affect the business but it also affects you. That is why you need to speak up so that they the capable managers and those in charge will address the situation to prevent a massive fall out

Corruption will not only affect the business but it also affects you. That is why you need to speak up so that they the capable managers and those in charge will address the situation to prevent a massive fall out
The most funny thing is that if the corruption originate from a high place definately its going to be waste of time reporting it,for instant if the manager and the ceo are involved who will you address the situition to?I think the right thing to do is keep doing your normal work because you may loss your job at the process of reporting such issue is its involve high personality then if you can't just cope with that atmosphere its better you resign from the job,but corruption is never a good thing in any working place some firm deal with the person involved

Over here you really have to be careful when you experience something like that in any business organisation because if you are trying to expose them you might even put yourself in danger because some of them can do whatever it takes to keep himself away from getting exposed.

I don't think working in a corrupted place is great , people of nowadays takes corruption as a normality, but if I am the one I will try to make some changes if they refuse to take it, then move on.

That's exactly what will be going on, if it's not sorted out by the manager of the business enterprise. And anyone who doesn't want to follow such line, should simply file a resignation letter when the corruption is beyond control.
Exactly, it will be a situation of either you join the gang or get made to have a horrible experience working with them and most people prefer to have peace at their workplace.

If there was corruption in my workplace, I would report to the concerned department. Corruption needs to be addressed timely and if not your business or the company yo are working on will collapse.

Corruption needs to be stopped. Reporting corruption can cause you problems, so you must make sure that your report remains confidential and corrupt people have no chance to find out it was you who reported them. This is for your safety.

Exactly, it will be a situation of either you join the gang or get made to have a horrible experience working with them and most people prefer to have peace at their workplace.
That's the best option. If you think your presence doesn't matter in the company you shouldn't waste any more time there trying to change the bad image.

Corruption is a very bad habit which should not be taking place in a company. Corruption can cause a big problem for a business. I think the best thing is to report to the human resources department in the company.

I am going to report the corruption case to the top people in the company. I will make sure I come up with proof of the corruption and the people involved.

Last edited:
A company in which corruption is common among the workers will eventually filed for bankruptcy if it is not check on time. The best thing to do is to report any corruption art to the appropriate authority within the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds