Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if corruption was where you worked?

If I actually notice that there's corruption where I work, I would call those that are involved in the corruption so that they could correct themselves and if they do not make corrections, I would report them to the top management

Advertisement Placeholder
If I find corrupt in my place of work, I'll report to the management of the company and tell them what I've noticed and suggest ways to tackle it, if after sometime nothing is done about it, I'll quit my job
I've never seen any business or any company that is set up without having an act of corruption that is being carried out in the company but the most important thing is that such corruption is not stopping people from doing their work.

If I actually notice that there's corruption where I work, I would call those that are involved in the corruption so that they could correct themselves and if they do not make corrections, I would report them to the top management
Practicly this is difficult cause corrupted employées have ability to damage others who don't agree with them , so I prefer the solution to neglect them .

If corruption was where I work. I would definitely not cast those that are involved at first. I would be very matured with the matter as it might be too dangerous if I should involve myself anyhow. I need to only call the management after I might have warned them

The truth is that, there is nothing I can do about it. Corruption has become the order of the day in all aspects of the society. You may try to make a difference but it may end up your job and it's very difficult to secure a job.

I agree, I think a lot of people feel morally obligated to report such occurrences or cases, if I was the one in this situation, I wouldn't think twice before reporting it to the appropriate authorities.

True. It is important to keep a moral high ground. Reporting corruption in a workplace should be the first priority after discovering that something like this is going on in the organisation.

I will avoid whatever that will make me join them if l can't beat them. I try as much as possible to avoid any incriminating circumstances or situation and mind my own business. I would rather be content with what what l have than allowing myself to get swayed by corrupted officials.
There's is an adage that says if you can't beat them, then join them , if there's a corruption going on at your place of work and you realises that your job I at stake if you decided to report, it's better just to turn a blind eye .

I would continue to work. This is because it is practically impossible to do away with corruption generally, so there's no need quitting a job because of corruption when it's everywhere.

I am going to become a snitch and whistleblower on those who are engaging in corrupt practices. Corruption is very bad in any. It is capable of bringing down entire organisation within short period of time and the ripple effect is much higher

I have seen a case were the management itself is involved in corruption, it was very visible that the employees are faced with no choice than to mind their business or leave the company.

To handle or to be able to handle corruption at the place of your works depends on the statuse of you at your work place of yku are just an only employee then definitely you have nothing to do about it but if you are in higher position then you may have the ability to make corrections and changes.
The answer to the question is quite easy because corruption is practically everywhere in the world , even in the church and mosque , the best thing to do in stopping it is to remove anybody found guilty from his or her post immediately.

The answer to the question is quite easy because corruption is practically everywhere in the world , even in the church and mosque , the best thing to do in stopping it is to remove anybody found guilty from his or her post immediately.
I think the best thing is just to resign. If not, you might be caught up in it and you might be investigated or indicted by relevant agencies or authorities when detected.

In thero handle or to be able to handle corruption at the place of your works depends on the statuse of you at your work place of yku are just an only employee then definitely you have nothing to do about it but if you are in higher position then you may have the ability to make corrections and changes.

Corruption is everywhere in my country and most people see corruption as their way of life , but as a good citizen of a country is to report any cases of corruption, though most of the people we are reporting to are also corrupted.
I am going to report corruption going on in my company by using whistle blower. Whistle blower makes pretty much easier for some to report corruption cases without exposing oneself.

To handle or to be able to handle corruption at the place of your works depends on the statuse of you at your work place of yku are just an only employee then definitely you have nothing to do about it but if you are in higher position then you may have the ability to make corrections and changes.

I think is very important to be careful when you want to about reporting the corruption. Just like you said, those who work for anti corruption agency are also corrupt as well. It will be good to apply good use of whistleblower.
Corruption is everywhere in my country and most people see corruption as their way of life , but as a good citizen of a country is to report any cases of corruption, though most of the people we are reporting to are also corrupted.

I will avoid whatever that will make me join them if l can't beat them. I try as much as possible to avoid any incriminating circumstances or situation and mind my own business. I would rather be content with what what l have than allowing myself to get swayed by corrupted officials.

You really have to be careful about this because if you are not careful you might fall a victim and they might even harm you if you are trying to expose, over here they can even do it spiritually if care is not taken.. I will avoid them as much as possible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds