Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if corruption was where you worked?

Actually corruption is inevitable at any working organisation either business or the other and to some extent it can not be easily corrected because alot.of people have become so much used to such behaviour and it will be very difficult to change.

Advertisement Placeholder
The only one like me will do if corruption is the one leading in my company or organization is either to report or mind my business if there's nothing to do at that moment.

If you fail to report people around you who are getting involved in corruption and other related activities, it will definitely implicate you in the future when the higher authorities find out what is happening .

I will definitely make warnings personally to the perpetrators. If I didn't see any changes, I will go ahead to report then to the appropriate quarters for punishment. Such act could crash the business.

We just might not see it in our work settings , corruption is everywhere in the world , its even in the place of worship where we worship our creator , and reporting to the authority is the best thing.

Actually sometimes it depends on the organisation you worked with and your position in such organisations. It may affect your appointment when you are in a lower position. I will love to report such case if opportune to.

Normally the best things is report corruption if there's corruption at your place of work but sometimes it might be at your disadvantages because you might loose your job in the process

Corruption could make the business crash . Of this happened, it will affect the innocent staffs too. The best thing to do is to take proactive measures to combat the problem very quickly.

It is always best to report to the appropriate authorities. This would go a long way in also giving you a good reputation and you could even get a promotion in the place of work.

Depending on the company or the organisation you are working for , there are some organisation that has been swimming in corruption from their boss to the messenger

If it is something that I can be able to control I am going to tell them about how I do not like corruption and how they can be able to change but if they do not then I will have no option than to leave the company immediately.

If you fail to report people around you who are getting involved in corruption and other related activities, it will definitely implicate you in the future when the higher authorities find out what is happening .
I understand that if you don't report any act of corruption, you might later get entangled with the situation , but what if you loose your job after reporting to the authority.

I think taking actions concerning corruption is very sensitive in which if you are not very careful it may end your job. alot of people are now victims of corruption and won't be happy if they are exposed.

Reporting corruption activities going on in your organisation is only going to help to make sure that the organisation continues to deal with people like this , and not run into losses in time .

If you do not report the corruption on time and it eats deep into the company's finances, it will be very detrimental . The company will collapse untimely and it will render you jobless.

I am somebody who does not like any form of corruption and the first thing that I'm going to do is to improve the management and talk to them. If I do not see any change then I'm definitely going to leave the company.

I do not like to be at the centre of corruption of any kind and as such I am definitely going to consider leaving that company but not until I have complained to them and they have refused to change.

Actually to some extent, I dont consider taking any decisions concerning corruption at work place as the best option for me. I will prefer to mind my own business and be free from any thing that will implicate me.

I do not like to be at the centre of corruption of any kind and as such I am definitely going to consider leaving that company but not until I have complained to them and they have refused to change.
Though corruption is not a good thing and those people involved in corruption are actually linked together one way or the other and if care is not taken , it can affect people under them

The truth is that it will be difficult to work in a company or a business organisation that is corrupt. Firstly if you're someone who maintains a high moral standard you will probably be pissed off. If I happened to work in such a place I will personally trial as much as possible not to get involved in any corrupt practices. If I have any other option then I will probably leave.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds