Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if corruption was where you worked?

I will avoid whatever that will make me join them if l can't beat them. I try as much as possible to avoid any incriminating circumstances or situation and mind my own business. I would rather be content with what what l have than allowing myself to get swayed by corrupted officials.
Sure, greed is the major thing that makes people get themselves messed up in such cases. It is better to maintain your integrity than to get involved in something as dangerous as this.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I will have nothing to do than to join the que most especially in a country where corruption has over taken almost all the sector of the society both socially and economically.

What i have come to observered about the issue corruption is that it has to do with the individual first and if the environment condorns it will become something usual,reason why this issue thrive in certain environment.

I would call it out. If nothing was done, I would see if there was something I can do about it. If nothing can be done, then I would leave and make sure everyone knew what was happening.

If I noticed that corruption is everywhere I worked, I will try as much as possible to make a report and when the report is made and nothing changed, I would rather leave the job.

In a place where corruption is taking place, one should report such case to the appropriate body to take it seriously, if they do not then one should keep quiet.

I believe that there are appropriate measures that you can be able to do to report the person who has been practicing corruption and if it is something that is institutional then I will report it to the corrupt agencies.

I can only be able to call it out if I am ssved enough. Definitely I will look for a way to make sure this does not continue as for a long time. I want engage in such for whatever reason. Corruption is bad and should never done.

If corruption has become the order of the day where I worked, the solution is not far-fetched. The best thing to do at that period is to make report to the necessary authority.

If corruption has become the order of the day where I worked, the solution is not far-fetched. The best thing to do at that period is to make report to the necessary authority.
This is the first step I would take. I would report to the necessary authorities because keeping quiet about it might make me appear as an accomplice to these acts in question

This is the first step I would take. I would report to the necessary authorities because keeping quiet about it might make me appear as an accomplice to these acts in question
Apart from making you look like an accomplice, it could also bring the company down because the company could crash based on this particular action.

may be any company do have The got to work ethically and not lock in in debasement or extortion could be a concept that must be transversal to your association and, thus, not constrained to one confined arrangement. Anti-corruption arrangements associated and have to be be inserted into broader approaches for them to be viable.

Apart from making you look like an accomplice, it could also bring the company down because the company could crash based on this particular action.
This is very true. However, most people turn a blind eye to some corrupt and improper practices in their workplaces because they benefit from it directly or indirectly.

The best thing to do where corruption has become rapid, is just to be minding your own business except there is a proper place or office to report such cases of corruption.

The best thing to do where corruption has become rapid, is just to be minding your own business except there is a proper place or office to report such cases of corruption.
Honestly, that is not the best thing to do in that regard . If you neglect them and allow them to run the business down, it will definitely affect you too, because corruption is a big menace.

Corruption is basically one of the biggest deal breakers for me and I am going to be looking forward to leaving that company immediately if I discover that they are not making any effort to ensure it is gone.

Honestly, that is not the best thing to do in that regard . If you neglect them and allow them to run the business down, it will definitely affect you too, because corruption is a big menace.
Some times is the best once there are no any organizations that can help fight as such corruption but if it is a business company it will be more easy to handle by reporting to the management board.

The best way to go about it is to tell them that what is being done is corruption and with telling the reasons it needs to be stopped. If they don't stop try to gather enough evidence to report if you feel it will endanger life. If not just ignore.

Corruption is a thing that should not be covered because if you try to cover it. The company may crash and it will definitely affect you too. Reporting to the right authority is the best thing to do.

The proper thing for one to do when corruption is all over where he or she does work... He or she should either report should case of corruption to the appropriate organization or keep quiet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds