Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if corruption was where you worked?

I will avoid whatever that will make me join them if l can't beat them. I try as much as possible to avoid any incriminating circumstances or situation and mind my own business. I would rather be content with what what l have than allowing myself to get swayed by corrupted officials.
It is better to abstain from acts that are likely to tarnish your reputation even if others are doing it. The long arm of the law is bound to catch up with them sooner or later.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best thing to if there's corruption at your place of work is to try and keep a distance from it because corruption is like a virus, You can also be lured into it and you will be swimming in corruption if care is not taken

I will call the perpetrators to order and try speak senes into them. I will do this without reporting to the management. If I noticed that there is no changes, then will go an report outrightly.

The best thing to if there's corruption at your place of work is to try and keep a distance from it because corruption is like a virus, You can also be lured into it and you will be swimming in corruption if care is not taken
Seriously over here I will always try to stay clear from it because it may even be dangerous if you are trying to expose them, some people are even wicked to do anything to their fellow human if you are interfering with their ways of making illegal money

Were ever am working and I find out that there is corruption, I will not take part in it because my conscience will not allow me
And I will mind my business because most atimes it comes from the highest authority.

It was my job to report corruption or anomalies and to set systems to prevent it from happening. You'd think it was impossible for some people in high positions to commit corrupt acts but my job proved otherwise. Some people think that they are past the scrutiny when they're holding a certain title but that is not true at all because like everyone else, they are employees of the company and they are subject to the same rules and regulations. It can be scary for people to report these activities and I had to admit thinking about negative scenarios that might befall me.​

Were ever am working and I find out that there is corruption, I will not take part in it because my conscience will not allow me
And I will mind my business because most atimes it comes from the highest authority.
Corruption is almost in every working place in my country from the too government to the grass root level and the only way out is to avoid participating in any corruption activities .

Well for me I would leave such company because it won't be long before one is changed too since the company is one corrupt, lots of places like that common now and it's not getting better too

The best thing to do is to give them advise not to take corruption in order to change your life but if they refuse to listen to you, you can make sure you get a lot of evidence before you thinking to report them to the highest authority.

If I find corrupt in my place of work, I'll report to the management of the company and tell them what I've noticed and suggest ways to tackle it, if after sometime nothing is done about it, I'll quit my job
I believe that the corruption is actually dead before I was employed so I don't see the reason why I'm going to carry it on my head as if it is affecting me or have anything to do with me in the end.

I am outspoken when it comes to wrongdoings so I would definitely speak up when I see any form of corruption at a workplace that I am and if nothing is done, I won't bring it up again

I will call the perpetrators to order and try speak senes into them. I will do this without reporting to the management. If I noticed that there is no changes, then will go an report outrightly.
I guess that the right thing to do, but what about a situation where the management are actually the ones who are into these corrupt practices, what would you do about it ?

If i find corruption in my place of work.. I will literally mind my business because in some cases you may try reporting to the management and nothing comes up since you don't have a strong evidence.
Seriously I believe that people really need to mind their business is of course when you get involved in something that you shouldn't you will end up suffering the consequences of poke nosing into things that doesn't concern you.

There are two things which most necessarily happen is either you change the system or the system changes you. But always try to do your best.

I agree, I think a lot of people feel morally obligated to report such occurrences or cases, if I was the one in this situation, I wouldn't think twice before reporting it to the appropriate authorities.
When your morals is going to get into a very big problem I don't see the reason why you're supposed to take such there because it is something that doesn't really concern you.

To me, If corruption becomes the order of the day in my country, I will try to mind my own business because there is no where you can report such case and it will be considered.

To be able to fight corruption at your place of work will be determine by your position at work if your position is at higher level it will be easier
The truth of the matter is that I know very well that is going to be very difficult for you to fight the corruption in your workplace because that corruption was actually dead before you are employed.

Well, I wouldn't consider quiting the job especially if there's no better opportunity to earn close to the amount I earn there elsewhere. And quiting the job won't still make a difference as they can easily replace you and carry on with there activities.
So the best thing is to try as much as you can to make a difference and influence them positively and if you don't succeed with that, then you try not you get yourself involved with it.

If you became aware of corrupt activities at the company where you work, what would you do?

I would report it as much as I am able to. If nothing happens within a reasonable amount of time, I might end up looking for a job somewhere else.
In my country, it's very likely that the people you'll report to are a part of that corruption, so nothing gets done and you end up losing the job or become a suspect. It's safer to look for alternatives and try to maintain your character as long as possible.

Evil thrives when good men do nothing, if there are corrupt practices going on in my vicinity or workplace, I would report to the management but first I would like to have an evidence that may serve as proof in the future.
It is very important that you learnt how to mind your business especially one that thing doesn't really concern me because I believe that it is something that has already been existing before you came.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds