Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if corruption was where you worked?

If I find corrupt in my place of work, I'll report to the management of the company and tell them what I've noticed and suggest ways to tackle it, if after sometime nothing is done about it, I'll quit my job
What of it happens to be that it is the management that is involved in the corruption that you are important to them what do you think would be your fate working in the company?

Advertisement Placeholder
Corruption, has been the order of the day, depending on how individuals have understanding about it. If you can not make a change by being, a model to what others can emulate, is better to join them.

I am going to report any corruption activity going on in the company to the appropriate department. I will make sure that I got the necessary information right before I could go ahead and make the report.

There is corruption almost everywhere in every organisation , and the only way to end corruption is to stop taking part in the corruption and reporting people you suspect of corruption.
Corruption, has been the order of the day, depending on how individuals have understanding about it. If you can not make a change by being, a model to what others can emulate, is better to join them.
Like i always says , corruption is almost in every organisations either the private or public settings organisation , the only thing you need to do is report such act of you come across it.
Like i always says , corruption is almost in every organisations either the private or public settings organisation , the only thing you need to do is report such act of you come across it.

Last edited:
If I find corrupt in my place of work, I'll report to the management of the company and tell them what I've noticed and suggest ways to tackle it, if after sometime nothing is done about it, I'll quit my job
I have always learnt to always mind my business and remove my mind from something that doesn't concern me so that I don't suffer the consequences all along.

We live in a world that is morally and ethically corrupt from the first world countries to the third world countries,one can serve as a whistle blower in such organization
Seriously, there is no where corruption is going to be eliminated in my country today which is why I will never really struggle or worry about it and focus on doing things that will help my life.

Corruption in my country has a deep tap where even the court of law that will judge you and the police that are suppose to enforce the law are also corrupted to the core.
Seriously, there is no where corruption is going to be eliminated in my country today which is why I will never really struggle or worry about it and focus on doing things that will help my life.

If the manager of the business organisation also involved in corruption you do not have any reason than for you not to engage in the corruption and if you try to expose them or you try to rise up against them you might be sacked, that's all. Even in government

If i find corruption in my place of work.. I will literally mind my business because in some cases you may try reporting to the management and nothing comes up since you don't have a strong evidence.
Seriously I believe that this is the best way for you to go about this because the corruption is always there before you were employed and beer is always going to be there if you are relieved of her duties.

Well, if I am in a position or situation where I can make changes no matter how small, then I would do everything within my power to make that change. But if I am in a position where I cannot, I would try my very best to be my self and cope with others.
I believe that it is going to be very difficult for you to get yourself in a position whereby you can influence a corruption that has been going on in a company even before you are employed.

I believe that it is going to be very difficult for you to get yourself in a position whereby you can influence a corruption that has been going on in a company even before you are employed.
Theres an adage that normally says " if you can't beat them , join them". That has been many peoples watchword because they are scared of being sacked if they are reported for any corrupted activities , and so they decided to join them.

I will simply mind my business as far as l am doing the work l am paid to do. However, if the people involved tries to frustrate my efforts by persuading me to dance to their tones, then l would be forced to report their activities to the rightful authority. I cannot ruin my personality and belief for evil.

Theres corruption in almost every part of the world and in all organisation and the only thing you can do to reduce the corruption is to not partake there if you Jon you can't stop it,

If you are to change the attitude of people from corruption at your workplace, depends either your in charge or at the grassroots level. If you are in charge, you can make a difference by implementing several policies which will stopped people from being corrupt.
To makes correction of some certain things gs or issues in your working place, most especially the issue of corruption, depends on the level or position you are. Some may be at a lower position and some at a higher position which will be very influential.

Last edited:
Theres corruption in almost every part of the world and in all organisation and the only thing you can do to reduce the corruption is to not partake there if you Jon you can't stop it,
Yes that's true it is available in almost every part of the of the world but I believe it is more rampant in certain part of the world while in others it is less especially here in Africa. I believe it to me more. I wonder why it is so.

Truly speaking, there are so many dangers in response to corruption in your place of work most especially you are a junior staffs in the organisation of which that may even lead to the termination of your appointment because you may expose them.

If I am where corruption lead in an organisation the best way or the best solution is to report such acts of corruption and settlement should take place immediately.

The first thing that I am going to do is to actually report the people who are involved to the authority of the office. If I have reasons to believe that the corruption is done with their own knowledge then I have no option than to leave the company altogether.

Qnother strategy that I will deploy is
, to approach the people that are getting involved in things like that and give them some form of advice I would try to speak sense into them , and make them to stop doing what they're doing.

People that are involved in corruption most of the time are always heartless and they can implicate you if care is not taken, so you must be careful by taking the appropriate channels in reporting them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds