Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if corruption was where you worked?

The best thing is to report such case because the corruption being perpetrated may end up bringing down the company. The best way to curtail corruption is by making report very quickly.
Sometimes even making a report doesn't have a direct impact as causes of corruption are external causes and not internal causes means the company doesn't have the hand to do anything. It could be true if something that company would change.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best thing I will do at the moment is to call to order the perpetrators and give a last warning. But if I noticed that they do not take it very seriously, I will have to report formally.

If corruption was everywhere I worked I will definitely look for ways to get a better understanding of the of the cause and i will try to caution the appropriate quarters and call them to order.

If I can't beat them, I avoid anything that makes me want to join them. I try to avoid stressful situations and situations as much as possible and pay attention to my business. I want to be content with what I have, rather than being influenced by corrupt officials.

Basically, the corruption is what I do not like and I find it very hard to cope with corruption. I will have to call the perpetrators to order but if the corruption continues, I will have to make a formal report.

Corruption is one of the things that must not be condoned. It must be exposed to serve as deterrent to others that are planning to indulge in such dastardly activities. Corruption kills the business.

I will avoid whatever that will make me join them if l can't beat them. I try as much as possible to avoid any incriminating circumstances or situation and mind my own business. I would rather be content with what what l have than allowing myself to get swayed by corrupted officials.
I am somebody who is also very serious about my own personal integrity and I will definitely not want to be involved in companies that have involved in doing this kind of thing and I am even going to contact late reporting them to the authorities.
In a country wer corruption is a norm, you just don't know who to report to, for me I'll just ignore and try to mind my business, and just try not to be corrupted by the system
There are also sometimes in which minding your business is just going to be the best thing for you but in my own case I am going to try as much as possible in order to report to the relevant authorities after I have want the company to stop.

The best thing is to make a formal report to the appropriate bodies.This is one best way to go about the whole situation. Majorly, most of the authorities needed to be aware of it.

If the corruption was not reported and the people perpetrating I knew that you know too well of their corrupt activities, they may plan to set you up and that will be very detrimental.

I will try to call the perpetrators to order and if they are not willing to change, I will have to make a formal report to the authorities concerned and that is what i think is right.

I
In a country wer corruption is a norm, you just don't know who to report to, for me I'll just ignore and try to mind my business, and just try not to be corrupted by the system
I believe that this is definitely going to be a very difficult decision because of the way in which my conscience is built and I am going to is going to have the feeling that other people somewhere I've been cheated.

Is corruption was everywhere I walked I will try as much as possible through call the perpetrators to other. And if I notice that they are not changing their ways,I will have to report the appropriate authority.

If corruption was everywhere I work, I will need to call the perpetrators to order. If I noticed that they aren't willing to change ,I will have to call the appropriate authorities to inform them of the irregularities.

It is very good to always report a corrupt practices to the appropriate authorities before it gets out of hand. It could be very detrimental if an action was not taken at the right time.

Corruption is something bad and I know that it is definitely going to steal in my reputation if I am ever I'm going to be in any way connected to it so I am just going to resign.

Corruption should not be allowed because it is a big problem for any industry that has so many corrupt activities going on. Such industry will never develop.

Corruption is actually something very bad and I think the first thing I'm going to do is to approve the human resources and talk to them about how it is not good for a company to be corrupt because it is definitely going to affect their image whenever it leeks.

If you do not want the company to crash the best thing is to report a corruption to the appropriate quarters , because without these the company could crash at any time and it going to be very detrimental.

Corruption should not be allowed because it is a big problem for any industry that has so many corrupt activities going on. Such industry will never develop.
This is why I believe that the human resources should be equipped with the power to be able to detect corrupt people in the organisation and also eject them as soon as they are discovered

This is why I believe that the human resources should be equipped with the power to be able to detect corrupt people in the organisation and also eject them as soon as they are discovered
Detection of the correct people is not very difficult the only issue is that the people that are concerned may be afraid of trying to reveal the true colour of those that are perpetrating the corrupt practices.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds