Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if corruption was where you worked?

If I am a beginner in a specific organization or company where corruption is the order of the day, I will preferablely keep quiet and mind my business on what told me to work in the organization.

Advertisement Placeholder
Caution should be avoided as much as possible that is why corruption should not be allowed to take over a business unless the business will crash in no time.

If you became aware of corrupt activities at the company where you work, what would you do?

I would report it as much as I am able to. If nothing happens within a reasonable amount of time, I might end up looking for a job somewhere else.
Hmm, like a place where I am staying, if such things are happening we usually sees it has a normal thing and the best thing to do if you still like your job is to keep quiet.

If corruption was everywhere I worked I will try as much as possible to correct those perpetrators but if they are not willing to take corrections then I will have to report to the appropriate authorities.

If corruption was everywhere I worked I will try as much as possible to correct those perpetrators but if they are not willing to take corrections then I will have to report to the appropriate authorities.
Yes, that is the right thing to do most especially if you are in a country where they strictly adhere to there own rules and regulations, it will be more easier, safer and better for you.

The first thing I would do if there was corruption in my place of work is to ensure that are not part of the corrupt activities. Also I'll try to notify the employers or the management about the hill or that activities of those involved here by reducing crime rate.

For me , I'm not going to do anything, in most cases it is always better to avoid trying to expose them because it could be very dangerous to you except you are very sure of your security first. I won't do anything as long as I do not participate in it.

It is good to expose corruption because it will be very detrimental to the success of the business and it will cause a lot of havoc and the success of the business if care was not taken.

These things are dangerous over here. In Most cases the best way to react to this is to keep mute , Except you have a possible way of exposing them without you exposing your life to danger. Some people could be so dangerous than they appears to be .

Reporting to the appropriate authority is a very important thing to do because any attempt to cover all of me lead to serious problem in the future and this will not be funny at all.

In a country wer corruption is a norm, you just don't know who to report to, for me I'll just ignore and try to mind my business, and just try not to be corrupted by the system
Trying to mind your business will even put you in more trouble and it is better to just do what is needful because you never can tell how things could backfire in the picture and you could lose your reputation.

Actually I think it depends on the kind of work you do and the place to which you work and your position. there are some work that you can not have a say as a junior staff.

It is expected that all employees become ambassadors of the business organisation where they are working , and any attempt to cover up anything will definitely cause problem.

It is expected that all employees become ambassadors of the business organisation where they are working , and any attempt to cover up anything will definitely cause problem.
I am not also a fan of corruption but we need to ask ourself just a question , what if the corruption is been charged against the owner of the company and he's one way or the other cheating on the government and you realises you might also looses your job if you report him.

If corruption is all over where I worked, what I would do is to ensure that I do the needful by making the report to the appropriate authority so as to take the necessary action on the perpetrators.
This will really be nice , but at the same time you have to be very careful. So many people could be dangerous when they understand that others are trying to expose their evil deeds. It is only brave men that are able to do so.

I could only be willing to expose them if I am very sure of the safest way to do this without putting my life at risk. Whatever I do not like I will try as much as possible not to engage in it.

I am somebody who generally does not want to be involved in anything that has to do with corruption so what I am going to do is to tell them and then give them my resignation letter immediately.

Exposing those involved in corruption is the best thing to do if you want to eradicate corruption , but you must make sure that it does not in any way implicate you.
I could only be willing to expose them if I am very sure of the safest way to do this without putting my life at risk. Whatever I do not like I will try as much as possible not to engage in it.

In a situation were by corruption has become the othet of the day or the norms and values of the government, it will be very difficult to takes any actions against those responsible.

I am not also a fan of corruption but we need to ask ourself just a question , what if the corruption is been charged against the owner of the company and he's one way or the other cheating on the government and you realises you might also looses your job if you report him.
That's a big one then. In this case , it would be better for the auditing department to do their job. At least they should be able to find out any corruption if they're serious.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds