Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

Has anyone realized how covid has proved to be very lucrative for some individuals and businesses. The pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, and medical equipment manufacturer are making a lot of money

Advertisement Placeholder
If covid-19

If covid-19 should persist for about five years I can say for sure that about 95% of offline businesses will park off. Even with the few months of lockdown that happened in many countries, some businesses are no longer in existence.
Hmm, you're right with your saying. If covid19 stays for the next five years, it will surely affect the offline businesses even closing it down with 80%-90% completion.

If this should happen ,there is every tendency that most countries will crumble but with the vaccine on circulation , it can be reduce and offline business will resume gradually

I'm just hoping that the world discover more effective vaccine to vaccinate those that is affected by covid19. With it the spread and the severity will reduce drastically and offline business will take its stranglehold.

well it will affect the offline business seriously because it will not give an opportunity for people to go out and sell goods or services,but even with this it will not eliminate offline business because people will still engage in it.

I have the strong believe that no uncertainty will hinder offline business or cause human movement to be restricted for life. Our creator will still find way for us and grant us mercy and relieve such uncertainty from occurring too long and normal activities resume.

I believe if the Corona virus stays for a long time it will actually cause a reduction in engagement in offline business,although it can reduce the engagement in offline business but it cannot completely eliminate the offline business

I think Covid is creating new opportunities to make business. There are numerous businesses that were created when covid pandemic occured. Covid is also a business

If Covid-19 stays for the next 5 years, offline business would totally suffer and it would negatively affect the economy of various countries. Citizens of third world country would be affected the most because their economy won't be prepared for this kind of event.

God will definitely forbid bad thing..but the truth is if covid 19 stays for the next give years, there's definitely no future for offline business. Because, there would be lots of restrictions to be placed on offline businesses.

I don't see anything happening to the offline business because no matter how long the pandemic will be,offline business will always exist because it is one of the businesses that improve the economy of a country and I don't see it crashing anytime soon.

The covid19 really gave online business new look, and those who started operating online before covid19 emanated are the ones that aren't affected they recorded very high sales.

Even if the Corona virus pandemic continuous to the next 100 years offline business will still drive. But I think there will be a lot of guidelines put in place.

Even if Covid19 stage for the next five years people will always look for a way to survive. So no matter how long it stays, offline business will still thrive, but online business will be a more popular option.
Even though there is pandemic for the next 10 years people will still look for an opportunity to survive as you said,but the truth is that it is going to be difficult with a lot of people since most of the people that are surviving are doing business with other people.

Offline jobs would certainly suffer if covid19 should stay even two years more. From the experience of not up to a year, we have seen businesses abandoning the offline procedure of making sales and profit for the online. Most people who survived through online businesses are not also wishing to return to offline businesses.

I think everyone got it right, if it stays, am sure the government will make some rules that will stop office jobs or keep people from leaving there homes.

I think things will become harder in some part of the world and am sure football will surely not be the same as before.

Even if the Corona virus pandemic continuous to the next 100 years offline business will still drive. But I think there will be a lot of guidelines put in place.
You may only be thinking of the success of the online business but right now some of the offline businesses have been shut down due to lack of sales. The high rental was killing the business so they decided to close to avoid the rental payments. If the pandemic stays for 5 years then I guess the economy will be struggling.

Covid19 staying for the next five years is not very likely as we can all see it now. And if it does, it would have been brought under control as medications are now available in combating it

If covid 19 stays for another 5years, I don’t think there would have been any future for offline business again because don’t even have time to go anywhere again and i rather order anything they want online

If we're being honest no matter what happens not all offline businesses can be scratched off, agriculture for example it is not every goods that is suitable to sell online especially ones that are restricted in moving far distance

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds