Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

But it is true that online businesses are slowly replacing the offline ones. Many business have already shifted to online in this lockdowm time and now enjoying both, offline as well as online earnings.
Covid19 state for the next five years offline business will get to the lowest minimum but there is no how offline business to stop operating because it is the basis for all business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
I see the future of online business being bleak if this Corona virus pandemic goes on because most people are taking to online form of business during this Corona virus pandemic and if it continues for the next five years then definitely the impact of offline business will be greatly and drastically reduced in the economy.

Humans always find a was to survive and sure it is going to be a very hard one as the transition to purely online solutions is not going to be that easy to go through.

It's very true that the menace of this pandemic is still with us till his very moment because some testimonies on you YouTube are suggesting the so called vaccines are not even safe for the moment. I hope things don't get worse

Offline businesses are on the low right now but some offline businesses thrive more during the covid era. Some businesses spring up too during this era paving way for some investors. Generally offline business owners are supposed to create an online presence for themselves.

Offline businesses are on the low right now but some offline businesses thrive more during the covid era. Some businesses spring up too during this era paving way for some investors. Generally offline business owners are supposed to create an online presence for themselves.
Another consideration is the fact that some offline business can only be advertise online . It can't be carried out online. For example , there is no way to offer online transportation when there is lockdown

If covid 19 should exist in the five years. Offline jobs will be in total mess.because most of these offline business really need people and if lockdown happened. then, there won't be any means to sell them

Some businesses might collapse for example movie theaters, restaurants but some businesses will strive, for example hospitals, pharmaceuticals, etc.

I see the future of online business being bleak if this Corona virus pandemic goes on because most people are taking to online form of business during this Corona virus pandemic and if it continues for the next five years then definitely the impact of offline business will be greatly and drastically reduced in the economy.
The corona virus surge made lots of people to interested online. I came back online during the early start of covid19 when my offline business was locked down due to low customers.

If the covid 19 still till five years time offline business will never function as normal,and I think offline business will never function again if covid19 continue in next five years.
I do not agree with you that offline business which is functioning if the coronavirus pandemic still rages on for the next five years but it is greatly reduced because most people will tend to online business as a way to conduct all their business transaction as it does not involve physical contact and it is mostly at ones convenience.

Another consideration is the fact that some offline business can only be advertise online . It can't be carried out online. For example , there is no way to offer online transportation when there is lockdown
You are absolutely right about the transportation. But it's always good to establish an online presence for booking and reservations. In my country, there is no total lockdown, just maintaining social distances. So such transport business can still work

You are absolutely right about the transportation. But it's always good to establish an online presence for booking and reservations. In my country, there is no total lockdown, just maintaining social distances. So such transport business can still work
Am not saying that they can't work when there is no lockdown, am only saying that there is no way a transportation business can be carried out online in cases of lockdown

I do not agree with you that offline business which is functioning if the coronavirus pandemic still rages on for the next five years but it is greatly reduced because most people will tend to online business as a way to conduct all their business transaction as it does not involve physical contact and it is mostly at ones convenience.
You're right Ralph, their is nothing on earth that will ever deter offline business, like covid stays for the next one hundred years. Since we spend our lives offline, their must be alternative to do business offline, even if its in a reduced mode.

Offline business will never go away no matter how long the covid 19 will stay, because online business will always be the highest demand from the people as it is easier for you to buy something from a physical store than ordering it from the internet.

Offline business will suffer should covid19 continue for the next five years.
Normal activities will even suffer as a matter of fact, things will move slowly due to protocols set by the authorities
I completely agree with you that the offline business will continue to suffer if the covid-19 virus keep on existing but it can never stop offline businesses because people will still continue to run offline businesses although it may not really have that much impact like before.

If assuming, covid-19 extends up to 5 years, I think it will really affect offline businesses as most people will turn to online earning platforms for rescue but that doesn't mean that offline businesses will stop to exist completely. That is just my opinion.

If Covid last for more than 5 years and we don't hope that for sure , it will be more importance of online budiness and people will leave gradually their offline jobs .

Trust me if the Corona virus pandemic continues in the next five years the world will probably adopt and we will live with it. There are some people that even say the world will forever live with it.

If this is really happening then a lot of offline business will switch to online business at because that will be the only way people will be able to reach out to them especially those people that do not understand about the existence of the company.

That's why having diverse business options is very much worthwhile. Incsse it persistently stays on, you can adjust to the other plans like marketing online and delivering it offline to stay afloat.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds