Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

Many of the offline business will collapsed because many people buying will now learn to buy online and make home delivery but the poor people will be affected badly

Advertisement Placeholder
Firstly, Covid 19 will not exist for the next five years. Vaccines are already in use and the numbers are dropping. Offline business would have been badly affected but with new normal and would recover.

The pandemic is still ravaging in some countries, but not like people when it was very high. Now they vaccine is out and medical expert are trying their best producing more therapeutics to curb the severity of the disease.

Offline business is still having lots of potentials and it's helping Many people to make good money. Covid cannot stop offline business at all.

The fact that the covid19 effect is still a little prevailing in some countries out there right now, and things are still going on smoothly, I think offline buisneses might still survive it then

Covid or no Covid, business will continue to grow for the medical field (hospitals, drug companies, medical equipment companies, etc.) Covid has created an opportunities for a lot of people and businesses

There is nothing we will do because if the pandemic exists for more two years it might render the whole economy under offline business useless,a lot of people will switch to the digital way of buying and selling of products and have them delivered to them at home
If covid-19 stays for the next five years most business Will survive and other businesses will die the ratio and transaction of business will reduce to the lowest minimum.

I don’t pray covid19 stays longer because that might just be the end of any offline business and it will be very hard for many people

Amid slowing economic activity, COVID-19 has led to a surge in e-commerce and accelerated digital transformation.

As lockdowns became the new normal, businesses and consumers increasingly “went digital”, providing and purchasing more goods and services online, raising e-commerce’s share of global retail trade from 14% in 2019 to about 17% in 2020.

These and other findings are showcased in a new report, COVID-19 and E-Commerce: A Global Review, by UNCTAD and eTrade for all partners, reflecting on the powerful global and regional industry transformations recorded throughout 2020.

At an event to release the report, UN General Assembly President Volkan Bozkir said the trend towards e-commerce is likely to continue throughout the recovery from COVID-19.

“We need to recognize the challenges and take steps to support governments and citizens as they continue to embrace new ways of working,” he said.

UNCTAD Acting Secretary-General Isabelle Durant said: “Businesses and consumers that were able to ‘go digital’ have helped mitigate the economic downturn caused by the pandemic."

“But they have also sped up a digital transition that will have lasting impacts on our societies and daily lives – for which not everyone is prepared,” she said, adding: “Developing countries should not only be consumers but also active players and thus producers of the digital economy.”

Offline businesses would suffer more especially those that are yet to have an online presence. However, some will still thrive depending on what kind of business it is and its location .

It is impossible for the bendemeer to effect online business because online business does not and cannot be affected by any natural disasters of this world,
If covid-19 stays for the next five years most business Will survive and other businesses will die the ratio and transaction of business will reduce to the lowest minimum.
seriously because a lot of people will switch to online way of marketing and selling of products but even with this there are some business that no matter how many years the pandemic will last it will not go down,we will always be going to the market to buy food stuff.

If this covid-19 of a thing goes for a period of two to three years I believe the future of offline business are at stake and it will become an history to people of another generation .

If covid-19 persists for about five years, it will not have much effect on the online business because most of them are virtual which doesn't require human contact. It's only the offline businesses that will suffer the greatest hit because there may be lockdown for as long as possible.

Already online business have stabilize this days especially on the plague covid19 countries. They've settled doing business online, i don't think they'll come back in full even if covid19 is gone via offline business.

Already online business have stabilize this days especially on the plague covid19 countries. They've settled doing business online, i don't think they'll come back in full even if covid19 is gone via offline business.
you could be 19 state for the next five years the future of offline business will fall drastically and online business will improve because people will love to access online more.

you could be 19 state for the next five years the future of offline business will fall drastically and online business will improve because people will love to access online more.
Okay, i know the future of offline business is simply on the tatters provided that covid19 still ravages. If covid19 stays long, then their is no point to talk about the success of those stores selling offline.

I can't really say I they would still be remembered it will just go as history to the other generations . A lot wouldn't be Interested at all.

If covid-19
I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
If covid-19 should persist for about five years I can say for sure that about 95% of offline businesses will park off. Even with the few months of lockdown that happened in many countries, some businesses are no longer in existence.

If covid 19 should stay with us for the next 5years offline business that doesn't of to do with essential services will go into full extinction. Online business will thrive so well and some country's economy will crash out because there will be nothing for them to fall back to. Because they are not online oriented.
Though there will a surg in the online business activities,but that does'nt mean the offline business would go into extinction,there are items and commodity that needs physical inspection before purchase.

Though there will a surg in the online business activities,but that does'nt mean the offline business would go into extinction,there are items and commodity that needs physical inspection before purchase.
But it is true that online businesses are slowly replacing the offline ones. Many business have already shifted to online in this lockdowm time and now enjoying both, offline as well as online earnings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds