Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

The future of offline business is not certain if covid 19 persists for the next five years. Because the preventive measures ensures lock down and this can't favor an offline business

Advertisement Placeholder
If covid 19 should stay for the next five years it will not be as deadly and dangerous as it is today because there is already a good and working vaccine for it to protect and prevents people from contracting the spread of the virus.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
The effect is better imagine than experience. Sure, that will affect all aspects of the economy. It will not affect offline business people alone, online earners will also be affected in one way or the other.

The effect is better imagine than experience. Sure, that will affect all aspects of the economy. It will not affect offline business people alone, online earners will also be affected in one way or the other.
It is affecting online earners, cos the revenue given out by those advertising networks have been affected also. Cos the means of those advertising networks generating their own revenue have reduced too.

Although offline businesses will continuing but it wouldn't be more efficient and effective like before and even our regular activities will not function well too.
While online business will be more effective than the offline business.

Even though I believe that Covid has no effect on online business, I must say that it seems that the covid will not stay here for long. Of course it has now become a disease that will stay on Earth forever but its intensity will become less intense as the cases are on decline now.

Have been saying it here a lot of things will become really hard a lot of cultures ,norms and also values will be lost and forgotten. Unemployment rate will have increase by tons .

Even though I believe that Covid has no effect on online business, I must say that it seems that the covid will not stay here for long. Of course it has now become a disease that will stay on Earth forever but its intensity will become less intense as the cases are on decline now.
It simply resembling a disease that will stay long on earth. But you never can tell, things can get better around the future, the intensity will reduce, and it will be less intense for offline business getting underway.

It simply resembling a disease that will stay long on earth. But you never can tell, things can get better around the future, the intensity will reduce, and it will be less intense for offline business getting underway.

The effects of Covid-19 on online business were actually positive. In my country online business boosted a lot during pandemic. For example, there are many food delivery services in my country and people took advantage of such food delivery services during the pandemic by ordering food stuff online. Customers mostly used apps to order food.

Offline businesses will only suffer some impact as we all see it has and still is as a result of the pandemic. But there are solutions on ground now to take care of the menace of the pandemic now

Offline businesses will only suffer some impact as we all see it has and still is as a result of the pandemic. But there are solutions on ground now to take care of the menace of the pandemic now
it is actually very hard for us to tell now if the pandemic will be over or it will be with us for more while, but it is sure that the more it will stay the more it will affect the offline business. Online businesses are least affected.

The effects of Covid-19 on online business were actually positive. In my country online business boosted a lot during pandemic. For example, there are many food delivery services in my country and people took advantage of such food delivery services during the pandemic by ordering food stuff online. Customers mostly used apps to order food.
That particular method of delivery trended a lot, cos it is the best way then to avoid the contraction of covid19 especially during the first wave.

If covid 19 stays for the next five years. Offline business will definitely suffer for it. Because of the restriction that will be placed on movement and by so doing, business will suffer recession

The restrictions on the offline business based on corona virus pandemic will really reduce the offline business activities, especially those ones that operates in large scale.

That particular method of delivery trended a lot, cos it is the best way then to avoid the contraction of covid19 especially during the first wave.

I do not think that only online food delivery system rose a lot during the pandemic. I do not think that pandemic had any effect on the advertising revenue of websites that are present online. In fact, websites got a lot of traffic because people were following internet sites that published articles related to pandemic.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
Offline business would not have had any future and would have collapsed totally if covid -19 continues for the next fifteen years to come, and mostly online business will be operating.

Offline business would not have had any future and would have collapsed totally if covid -19 continues for the next fifteen years to come, and mostly online business will be operating.

I do not think that offline businesses would collapse totally if the pandemic remained for the next five years. This is because the government knows that imposing lengthy lockdowns will damage the economy and this is why they have softened many rules regarding lockdown last year even though the pandemic was at its peak.

Hmm, fifteen years?? I'm even talking about five years. In the next fifteen years offline business will go flat without operation especially for the large scale businesses that always attract crowds.

It's like there is still.no solution Rona possible vaccine for this covid19 pandemic even till this very moment Im typing. If this scenario continues into the future, there will be great divastation globally

You are very correct. When the pandemic really hit hard on people, it was offline businesses that were most affected by the lockdown. Some online businesses still thrives despite the lockdown.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds