Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

To face the facts, if covid continues for another five years, man will continue to survive as that is his priority but there will be harsh effect of the virus, more permanent lockdowns, decrease in food and supply, increase in price etc, let's hope it never happens.

Advertisement Placeholder
It will be very hard for business to survive in the next five years if covid-19 pandemic persist till then. However, if that happens I think the government should give Business owner some kind of tax waiver

That's why having diverse business options is very much worthwhile. Incsse it persistently stays on, you can adjust to the other plans like marketing online and delivering it offline to stay afloat.
Offline business to reduce to the lowest minimum but that doesn't mean that offline business will not be existing it will still be existing but will not have much patronage.

There may be reduction in the participation of offline job but that doesn't mean it will fade away. There are sole business that cannot be sold online hereby making offline business indispensable. Human will still find a way of working it out.
Like you said , reduction in offline business participation will be rampant because the lockdown has destroyed mostly offline business, most products and markets has been spoilt during the lockdown.

This is just the reason why I cannot complete ever quitting my online work as I feel that no matter how small it is it is better than nothing so I will have no other choice than to continue doing the job.
That's absolutely interesting and it's good that you understand how things work,after understanding then actions should be taken to achieve goals.

Offline business will suffer should covid19 continue for the next five years.
Normal activities will even suffer as a matter of fact, things will move slowly due to protocols set by the authorities
You are right. Since the effects of the pandemic are still a server, it is hard to predict. But just like other viral infections that have been managed so far, i think there is a big possibility of having this one managed. Such that in fire, it will have no effect on the economy or normal daily living.

It will be a very sad thing if the pandemic should linger around for up to five years. I think that before then they'll find a cure for it or even though humans would have found a way to also live with it.

Like you said , reduction in offline business participation will be rampant because the lockdown has destroyed mostly offline business, most products and markets has been spoilt during the lockdown.
Apart from being spoilt, many people now enjoy the comfortability of working from home rather than going to offices to do their daily jobs. But it seems offline business now is gaining its stand

If they could be 19 pandemic space for additional 5 years then offline business will have no future only but a selected few will do

I also don't pray it stays longer like that , but if the covid19 reach that extent I am sure that many business would gradually move online , because they will consider it viable when it comes reaching out for customers

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
Offline business can only function in conjunction with online advertisement. I noticed that 90% of offline business are still making sales with the awareness of online presence in the physical businesses.

Pretty much how things are now. Covid-19 hasn't moved away just yet, and it seems like it may cause more outbreaks again. I just think, if covid sticks around longer, people will start to work online more. And people new to online work, will start to join us as well.

If the covenant in pandemic still persist in the next five years. It we really have really have a negative impact on offline businesses and may also lead to some offline businesses crashing and close down

Offline business can only function in conjunction with online advertisement. I noticed that 90% of offline business are still making sales with the awareness of online presence in the physical businesses.
Sure, with online presence around offline business their is no doubt, if well marketed surely it will drag customers more to it.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
Even before the lock down a lot of serious minded business persons have started making a shift towards the online media platform to do commerce and creation of awareness for their outfit.The pandemic only made it more obvious.

Even before the lock down a lot of serious minded business persons have started making a shift towards the online media platform to do commerce and creation of awareness for their outfit.The pandemic only made it more obvious.
That's it. So as the pandemic hit them unexpectedly they made adjustment, and started operating online, by creating awareness then delivering it via offline.

It will be very hard for business to survive in the next five years if covid-19 pandemic persist till then. However, if that happens I think the government should give Business owner some kind of tax waiver
Honestly it is a good idea only if the government can do it. People need a massive support from the government as majority of them has been affected by the pandemic outbreak and they found it difficult to bounce back.

There is nothing that will happen to any business if the pandemic Exist for a long time, no matter how long it may take online and offline business will continue to be in place because they are necessary in the society

The future of offline business will be terrible if covid continue to exist for the next five years or so because even now offline business is effected.

That's absolutely interesting and it's good that you understand how things work,after understanding then actions should be taken to achieve goals.
The online work might be very little in terms of payment but I can say that I get all the benefits from working and posting online for a very long time now even more valuable than the amount I am receiving from the website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds