Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

I don't think any business can survive the wave of covid-19 for good five years unless the people in the society will defy the lockdown that will be imposed by the government or the government will actually give them tax waiver and grant to support their business

Advertisement Placeholder
Wei omo for 5 years straight that is something oh because there is no way that offline business will not crash because just some months that it happened it was a tough the time for offline business talkless of 5 straight years in fact before 5 years the country for just don care already and things will be savage because that will be too long

Based on current standings I do not see a way that the pandemic will lie around till in the next 5 years and even if it does I think you might might just look for a way to live with it.

Most of the small-scale business will suffer if covid-19 passes for a long period of time. Most of the most national company can easily setup online presence if they did not have one. I believe people can still come out with a way to interact with offline business over time.

Wow. We pray it doesn't get to such level o. Because we are a actually heading for doom. That will be total break down to those operating offline. What will they feed on

Offline business has been going into extinction since the end of the fist pandemic lockdown and the business that are affected are just regaining their strength , son a second pandemic lockdown will crumble offline business totally this time around.
Laughs, the pandemic have seen more than second wave, and at this time the world have discovered ways to combat it, it won't carry lots of negativity again in the future.

You are very correct. When the pandemic really hit hard on people, it was offline businesses that were most affected by the lockdown. Some online businesses still thrives despite the lockdown.
Covid-19 if it stayed for another five years I will prepare to go into online businesses but I know offline business will still be existing but it will be low in terms of patronage.

Other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating but online businesses will take over the minds of people and offline businesses will gradually be turning into e-commerce mediums.
In fact right now the online business has taken over several people's mind like me because I do not think about starting up an online business anymore right now what is on my mind is starting up an online business because I have come to discover that online business is the most highly in demand kind of business right now.

It's like there is still.no solution Rona possible vaccine for this covid19 pandemic even till this very moment Im typing. If this scenario continues into the future, there will be great divastation globally

Covid-19 is now not having that much affect on offline business in my city. However, the main shops and shopping malls do get closed. Before the pandemic, they used to get closed at 11:00 PM, but now they get closed at around 7:00 PM during the pandemic.

It will be a difficult period for offline businesses if this pandemic continues. The lockdown period was miserable for business owners and it resulted to anarchy in some areas. If it should continue for five years,there will be mass revolts due to the increasing poverty.

In fact right now the online business has taken over several people's mind like me because I do not think about starting up an online business anymore right now what is on my mind is starting up an online business because I have come to discover that online business is the most highly in demand kind of business right now.
Another factor that has made people to consider online gigs more than offline is due to the lack of employment so many youths are facing,online medium offers diverse aspects.

I pray for such not to happen again, I am also a victim ,none of my business went on even to eat was a big problem for me and my family,it was hard to meet up with my need.

God forbid covid19 should that long in the world. Businesses have adjusted to the new ways of doing business and attending to their customers needs. If covid19 still persist we will surely find a way around it to survive. Who would have thought that we will be able to fight covid this way.
To be very honest I prayed such things don't happen for a long period of time. If it happens more people will die as a result of fear they have for the virus. Is the pandemic outbreak last more than 2 years about half of the population might have gone in the cause of fighting the virus.

Covid-19 if it stayed for another five years I will prepare to go into online businesses but I know offline business will still be existing but it will be low in terms of patronage.
The most important thing is to be ready for it if it actually happens. Either online or offline business, planning ahead of time and to be always ready to adjust to changes in business is very important.

I pray for such not to happen again, I am also a victim ,none of my business went on even to eat was a big problem for me and my family,it was hard to meet up with my need.
Its a pity that you're a victim of covid19 pandemic effects which hindered offline business progress. I also pray that it never occurs for long time.

Another factor that has made people to consider online gigs more than offline is due to the lack of employment so many youths are facing,online medium offers diverse aspects.
You couldn't have said it much as unemployment is a very big Scotch that is mostly affecting the youth in my country and this has pushed a lot of us to search various ways through which we can be earning money online.

You couldn't have said it much as unemployment is a very big Scotch that is mostly affecting the youth in my country and this has pushed a lot of us to search various ways through which we can be earning money online.
That's absolutely true,so online mediums offers a lifeline to earnings,even though some of they earnings aren't that much but it is better than nothing.

Those that have seen the rough side of online have seen the reason why it is always advisable to have diverse options to channel our business in case of uncertainties.

Those that have seen the rough side of online have seen the reason why it is always advisable to have diverse options to channel our business in case of uncertainties.
It is not exclusive to online but also with offline activities that adversities can happen without warning. There was no indication that covid can cause a pandemic that no one had warned us in spite of the advanced communication system. Anyway, we just have to be prepared for anything now.

This is just the reason why I cannot complete ever quitting my online work as I feel that no matter how small it is it is better than nothing so I will have no other choice than to continue doing the job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds