Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

The future of most offline businesses if the covid-19 pandemic stays for as long as for another five years will be disastrous to imagine. The covid-19 pandemic still hasn't got a cure yet at his moment, hope we all know that?

Advertisement Placeholder
The future of offline business will keep fading if covid-19 will continue for the next five years because nobody will go out to sell looking at what it did to the businesses in just one year. But online business will continue to grow because almost everything will go online.

Offline business will still be on lockdown because it will not be active as it used to be when there was no Corona virus, no matter how long it will take when the pandemic is over, online business will still come to full existence.

If we're being honest no matter what happens not all offline businesses can be scratched off, agriculture for example it is not every goods that is suitable to sell online especially ones that are restricted in moving far distance
The future of offline business reduced drastically to at least 50% in terms of business rates and it will likely affect our agricultural and food stuffs.

The future of offline business reduced drastically to at least 50% in terms of business rates and it will likely affect our agricultural and food stuffs.
I think that there are some sectors that would not be affected by the digitalization of technology amidst other things, agriculture is one of them, it has to be done because food production is very important, the lockdown made us realise this.

It will really be a very bad thing and something not to experience if the covid-19 pandemic were to stay longer into the next five years. Businesses offline will be greatly diminished in their numbers

If covid 19 had stay for more years or longer, offline business will have no future again in most places especially places where covid19 has really affected

This is a very bad Moment For every offline business owner. But there is a way out of everything. I believe that the coronavirus will end soon and everything will go back to normal. I believe it will stop soon

Offline businesses would be no more if covid 19 continues to stay for more five years. Not even offline businesses would it affect, it would also affect the activities taking place offline. There would be total lock down because the disease kills faster than anything.

This is a very bad Moment For every offline business owner. But there is a way out of everything. I believe that the coronavirus will end soon and everything will go back to normal. I believe it will stop soon
The Corona virus is affecting all offline business and what they must do is for them to just relax on the business until the pandemic is over for them to start up the business easily, it is not easy but with them they will overcome it.

Offline business will suffer should covid19 continue for the next five years.
Normal activities will even suffer as a matter of fact, things will move slowly due to protocols set by the authorities
I think that the online business will definitely adjust if they covid-19 pandemic stays for the next five years from now although it may not be as lucrative as it used to be before but it will adjust but it will not be as it was before and online business will become more popular that it was in the past.

The future of offline business will be worse or even damaged totally if covid-19 keeps longer than 5years, I lost my job within six month of covid 19, it could be worse if it continues.
Yes definitely it will be worse in a bigger way alot of people are going to be jobless as there won't be any work per pay and the employer will definitely have lost money or time during the pandemic period and hunger will definitely hit alot of people.

If the covid 19 still till five years time offline business will never function as normal,and I think offline business will never function again if covid19 continue in next five years.
Of course what you said is true but there is something you also forget to thing of other storage can be employed for the continuity of the offline business I'd covid-19 continue to exist because those operating it can not sit down and see their investment going.

A lot of things will go very wrong and terrible ifntje covid19 pandemic proceeds in ravaging people in the next five years. Offline businesses will be the first to be destroyed, and if care I not taken further, some online business will become affected too

No matter how long the pandemic may Last ,it do not have the ability to make offline business to go into total lockdown, it can only cost a temporary lock down to business but not forever, people will still work offline when the pandemic is over no matter how long it will take.

Though I do not think the covid 19 is one hat can extend to that long time but even if it does them people would just have to live with it like that with crowd immunity.

I think it will be more profitable and advanced by them because people will want to work from home and people might lose their jobs !

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
I think covid-19 has taken online business to another level. There has been a lot of changes since the pandemic started, and I think lots of people are going to stick to it.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
Offline business has been going into extinction since the end of the fist pandemic lockdown and the business that are affected are just regaining their strength , son a second pandemic lockdown will crumble offline business totally this time around.

In my country in West Africa,there are strict measures taken but there is always a way for offline businesses to thrive, especially if it deals on life essentials and the curfew is timed

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds