Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What website paid you recently and how much?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't gotten payed yet from any website yet. On bizdustry it's my first experience. All the websites that I have tried were scam so far. But still I'm looking for more website where I can work and get money. For now I'm just working here and haven't yet paid because I joined recently.

I got paid some days ago by Amazon after a sale on my book took place. That aside, I think Bizdustry is the latest site I got paid from. And it is really a profitable site to be on. I know of someone who have successfully gotten up to two payment worth $25 from this site.

Right now I only work on forums, 2 forums at the moment which are bizdustry.com and dimeforums.com, I have been receiving steadily from bizdustry.com but I haven't received any from dimeforum yet, I will though.

I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

Which website paid you recently and how much did you receive in total?
The website that paid me last was fiverr and it was nothing more than 55$. It took me one month to be able to make such amount from doing a lot of things and rendering a lot of services. Fiverr is fun but the stress involved is not for the faint hearted.

Bizdustry paid me today. I was proud to be a member of this community. It is truly not a fake website. I will encourage everyone to join here. While you earn you enjoy reading and learning new things

My last online payment from a website was from bizdustry, I received $36 that was last week based on the level of activities done, the token I received really help me to settle some of my needs.
You received$36 in one week? Or an accumulation of previous weeks?
thats commendable, I received$10 last week from Bizdustry, I'm also about to cash out from Triaba surveys.

I was paid by bizdustry tiday, I made a withdrawal of 14$ and the money was sent to my PayPal account within an hour, but being the first time I would be receiving money from this platform and sender, the money was placed on hold by PayPal and I won't be able to access the money until the payment was confirmed by the sender bizdustry (Alexander).

I have messaged the customers care about the situation but no reply yet from them, is there any other way I could go bout this?

The website I recently receive payment from was bizdustry in fact I withdrew today and its the first time am getting paid on any online gig though was not much $10 am happy I was paid not like other website that after the struggle it will go back to scam

The site that paid me recently is bizindustry. Infact, am a new member here i have never engage in any online crypto currency before but I really surprise when I collected money of 11000 biznote. I enjoy this site so much.

Well shall everyone has his online platform which pays him or her base on the online works or duty there carried out but for me I have received one online payment from telegram Bot which is Doge coin telegram Bot. I have earn a lot of money from there and its really help

Well I will say it bizdustry and nnu forum Both of them pay me every time but NNU payment is lot of stressful you need referral before pay out but bizdustry just pay me $23 last week the site is great they are the best

I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

I was paid by Bizdustry $10 I really love earning here because I learn as I earn, sincerely speaking since I joined Bizdustry my knowledge of cryptocurrency has really brodened, not only cryptocurrency real estate, search engine optimization, blogging and you can even get more sites to earn from.

I was paid by Bizdustry $10 I really love earning here because I learn as I earn, sincerely speaking since I joined Bizdustry my knowledge of cryptocurrency has really brodened, not only cryptocurrency real estate, search engine optimization, blogging and you can even get more sites to earn from.
Congrats to you for receiving your earnings here at bizdustry. I'm happy for you cos you are learning from here everyday to better your life and expanding your knowledge on things you never know much about. Cryptocurrency its a good avenue to add more money to your bank when you invest wisely with experience about it.

You are right bro. It is better to make it a little from a free platform than losing money in high-yield investment schemes. The last time I had some money online was from this platform and I also hope that I will make another withdrawal in the Weekend.

Bizdustry has been paying me but l am yet to transfer to my personal account. I also got paid by Fiverr twice for a writing services l rendered to clients. I have also been paid by coinbase though for a little token. I have also been paid by Amazon Kindle for a little service that l rendered last year.

I got paid on bizdustry last week. And that's the 3rd time I am getting paid here. I have tired other sites that work like bizdustry.com but I always stop along the line either because of their paltry payment or stressful activity

The last site to pay me online is bizdustry, i have received two payments from them, it not much due to my commitment on offline business but i use the money paid by them to invest in some crypto coin so i withdraw it in the future.

I have been working on a website that is basically a trading website. They have a feature of earning btc for free. The interesting part is that you only need to spend 5 minutes. From that website i have earned almost 100 dollars within a month which a quite a big amount for your 5 minutes daily work. For referral bonus they gives you 100 percent referal comission. So this is the best site that i have been working on and also making referral daily. On daily basis you can earn 250 satoshi of yours. And withdraw is at 10000 satoshi. You just have to open a website and stay there for one minute. That's all you have to do.

I think i used very website some oof them are different and some of them are fack but bizdustry is good for using and give good rate it is also easily understand and everyone uses it simple and make money and task are good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds