Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What website paid you recently and how much?

I was recently working on two platforms from the last 6 months, and I got my first payment from the uptrennd platform, worth of 70$,where we can write post about anything and also share our opinions to others posts , in return we get 1up token.
Wonderful achievement you made through uptrennd site. I'm a member there but I never see myself making a penny in the site. Reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold of 3k ups is not an easy task I beg. It will take me months if not years to accumulate such prize.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

Which website paid you recently and how much did you receive in total?
The money you were paid is quite small comparing to your hardwork but it's still better than nothing. I was last paid by the bizdustry Forum and it was around $30. I think it was early this year, in January.

The money you were paid is quite small comparing to your hardwork but it's still better than nothing. I was last paid by the bizdustry Forum and it was around $30. I think it was early this year, in January.
Fantastic one that you got your money here with bizdustry. The captcha earning i got from kolotibablo is weak but i appreciate it cos i didn't work too much on it to get my money.

If I won't be
I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

if I won't be forgetting ND, the website that paid the last was Bizdustry and the amount I was paid was twenty eight dollars, it was all a joke to me not until I received alerts of bitcoin deposits to my wallet. ever since then, I have started believing this site and always will I believe it.

The last site that paid me was Chat Banter via Forum Wheel the other day. I received $15 minus the Paypal fee and it was converted to our currency. One other forum that I am working on had slackened with a limit on daily posts that I am losing interest. I can earn $10 in a month if I would be posting there every day. Tomorrow is Friday and I am expectant of submitting a withdrawal request to this site Bizdustry in time for the Saturday payout.

I was recently working on two platforms from the last 6 months, and I got my first payment from the uptrennd platform, worth of 70$,where we can write post about anything and also share our opinions to others posts , in return we get 1up token.
The sounds like a very interesting platform. What is the payment methods that you can have from this platform and do they pay you out in cryptocurrencies? Also how much do you get paid for each post that you make is it a similar rate to what we are seeing with in this platform? I am always looking for new platforms that I can get involved in. Because at the end of the day each platform that you get involved in brings you new learning opportunities as well.

You can currently get a bonus just for signing up, so not much to lose. Just be aware that it could take a few weeks to reach the minimum ...
[automerge]1612443092[/automerge]
You can currently get a bonus just for signing up, so not much to lose. Just be aware that it could take a few weeks to reach the minimum ...
[automerge]1612443145[/automerge]
You can get paid to write about anything; this list is comprehensive and provides a list of websites in over a dozen categories: web design, travel, writing, programming, business, tech, education, parenting, adult education, ceramics, health, wellness… you name it.

Well, I work with Humanatic which is a site that pays one for tagging calls. I make over $25 a week from it though I have been too uninspired to continue with it. Some of my friends make an average of $200 a month from there.

I got my last payment from bizdustry. It was 12$ in worth. The total amount was 13 $, 1$ was withdrawal fee. That is a good payment after posting forums. Hope you have withdrawn money from this site.

I love all the wonderful comments am reading. Well, for me I haven't been paid before. But I am hoping to get paid so I will have the same testimony as most of you have. I have not requested from this forum yet. I want to get more biznotes before I can request .

If you want to earn extra cash, turn to these websites to make money.
Upwork.com. In.com.
From Fiverr.com.
For Etsy.com.
TheTaskRabbit.com.
From Wonder.com.
From ThredUp.com.
For swap.com.
For Gazelle.com.

I have done a lot of online jobs in the past but now nothing much. The last that paid me was Bizdustry of course which I received just this morning. I was paid 30 usd for my two weeks work exactly so I am really glad.

Two websites paid me recently, they are Trendri and Bizdustry
Trendri paid me $3 and Bizdustry paid me $13

I was formerly among those that had made up their mind that there is no way an online business would pay after so many trials until I was invited to this site. I have for the first time being paid by bizdustry. I am elated.

The online business that paid me last is Lancie. Though I have alot of paying site presently but lancie is still the best though am yet to withdraw from bizdustry but I believe they are among the best paying platform as at now

Wow! Good to know about such a wonderful and paying site. Maybe I will also explore it to try my luck. The site that has been paying me and its still paying is chymall. Here you invest your money to get 5% of your capital every ten to eleven days for life or until you decide to pull out your capital. My last payment was yesterday.

I am just at Bizdustry site and this is good for me . it gives 1 dollar or so per day. But i am satisfied by that. In 3 weeks I got about $30 or so. This is good platform for students like me,too. It's going on so far hope will get many more

Recently, the only site that paid me is this site "bizdustry". I was paid about 50 USD last week from this sites. This is the only site I can trust, when it comes to receiving payments because I haven't earned any dime from any other site

Well, I woke this morning to an alert from bizdustry, I requested for $20 and I got $19 in crypto after the $1 withdrawal charge. It gives me so much joy when my efforts do not go to waste, it motivates me as well to do more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds