Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What website paid you recently and how much?

The last website that paid me was topwritersden it's not a paid to post Website like BizDustry. I work as a content writer for the website and the owner paid me yesterday in naira and I received 15,000 for the content I wrote for the owner of the blog. It's quite good to be earning online at this moment

Advertisement Placeholder
I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

Which website paid you recently and how much did you receive in total?
Which means let me say you get lucky because I have been tried the same site since last four weeks but I can not able to earn anything from it. Whatever, my last pay site is a Bizdustry, where I work for a month before I request for withdrawal and Bizdustry pay me.

I have not been paid from any online platform of recent, the last time I receive payment from online was last year And that was about $15. I am expecting a payment from bizdustry.com by the grace of God this Saturday if I'm able to meet up with the minimum withdrawal rules.

This is the big Daddy of them all. You can earn anywhere from $10-$15 for 20 minutes of work. That isn’t bad at all!

To become a test you just need to submit your email address and apply. Before you get any real assignments you must take a sample test.

The last site that paid me was bizdustry with an amount of $20, if I remember correctly. The payment was made through crypto method. I requested a payout on trendri and I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

My latest payment is this morning and its from an e-commerce platform that I trade with and they usually pay me every 10 days without fail. I was paid $42 which was my earning for the last 10 days, although I paid a one-time fee to purchase the online store and have been earning from it since April 2020.

I was paid recently from US my option.net though the website can be very paying but it is so tedious because it really requires patience to cash out and the website is very sure

The best site that I am using at the moment in order to get payment is this forum. I have not requested payment on here for the last week though, and will likely wait to accumulate much more BizNotes in the coming weeks and get a high value before withdrawing. With the developments on this forum it may be a good idea to keep BizNotes at the ready for future developments.
Okay, no problem with your wishes at all. I love your motivation to keep your biznotes for the long time to reach some certain level. The project here in this forum gonna be enormous and your biznotes gonna be instrumental for you unlocking some fruitful things here.

Biz industry has been paying people and I think you are a living witness to that, I was introduced to it and am working on how to get paid aswell. The person who introduced me to this platform has been getting paid and it's real. So am sure of biz industry for now

I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

I'm not actually a fan of all these get paid for rewards website and since I came to know about it, I gave Bizdustry a trial and immature say it's the best ever, I have been paid up to 28$ here for some days hard work and I must say it's really worth it. I'm never stopping using this site. God bless.

Okay, no problem with your wishes at all. I love your motivation to keep your biznotes for the long time to reach some certain level. The project here in this forum gonna be enormous and your biznotes gonna be instrumental for you unlocking some fruitful things here.
I definitely think so as well, and there are constant developments that are happening here, and so I think that having a good amount that is stored in here for the long term will help if I need to purchase anything from the forum as they expand. I definitely foresee a good future for the platform here and find that they offer considerable benefits when compared to other forums like BMF.

most of the website I concentrate on is this one I am posting and commenting on I do not have any other sites that is more better than this that I can earn a reasonable amount of money as I do with this this Saturday shows that there is one of the best online paid to post forum

The only website which I trust with all my heart and might when it comes to paying it's members without any form of stress is bizdustry, I was so shocked last weekend when I requested for payment and got notified on my luno that I have an incoming bitcoin transaction, it didn't took up to 5 minutes after my request before I got paid, I'm still in shock until this very moment, bizdustry is definitely and absolutely the best out there.

I got paid from 3 websites, Bizdustry $ 35, Picoworkers $ 7, and Timebucks $ 12. I didn't spend as much time as I usually should, but I feel good because I haven't wasted it. At other times I have earned more for the same time and I continue to advance for a better profit.

I definitely think so as well, and there are constant developments that are happening here, and so I think that having a good amount that is stored in here for the long term will help if I need to purchase anything from the forum as they expand. I definitely foresee a good future for the platform here and find that they offer considerable benefits when compared to other forums like BMF.
Okay, it feels good that you acknowledge the benefits around this forum that is scarcely seen on any other forum sight. Their are more great things coming the way of this forum let's keep the move going, contributing effectively for its development to the top.

I was recently working on two platforms from the last 6 months, and I got my first payment from the uptrennd platform, worth of 70$,where we can write post about anything and also share our opinions to others posts , in return we get 1up token.

i was paid yesterday on read cash and noise cash, its a site that deals in writing articles and short post online, the site works with bitcoin cash, tho its not easy mostly since you have to write your original articles but here at least its legit

The last website that paid me was called mining company, the website is a cloud mining site that offers contract for cloud mining in about 7 different crypto currency. Although I did not investment in the website yet to my surprise I was paid.

I receive money once at sidegig, and I have been waiting patiently for my first pay on bizdustry and i hope the dream will come true because all the site i have been on are mostly scam , a friend gave me a site guru, but i dont know the autenticity of the site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds