Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

I resume work online because I want to make some extra money so when I first started I have no other option than to Lear the trick and know the area which am good at and today's it's Landes me at blogging
Most of the people started working online because they need extra income and that is why you will find out that 90% of the people working online, already have one or two offline businesses.

Advertisement Placeholder
Money is the main reason why I started working online, I need to earn enough to take good care of my bills, working online seems to be the best way to earn money.

Most of the people started working online because they need extra income and that is why you will find out that 90% of the people working online, already have one or two offline businesses.

I was never a kind of a person who wanted a day job and I always used to run away from day job. That was the time when I discovered that online money making opportunities were for people like me!

I was never a kind of a person who wanted a day job and I always used to run away from day job. That was the time when I discovered that online money making opportunities were for people like me!
It is very good that you discovered yourself earlier . It is always better to stick with what you think will work better for you because it will go a long way to bringing out the best in you.

It is very good that you discovered yourself earlier . It is always better to stick with what you think will work better for you because it will go a long way to bringing out the best in you.

The fact remains that if i were doing a day job today, I would have been hating my life. You start hating things and become really irritated when you do not do what you like to do.

The fact remains that if i were doing a day job today, I would have been hating my life. You start hating things and become really irritated when you do not do what you like to do.
It is very important to have interest in whatever you're doing. You should try as much as possible to develop interest in the job and it doesn't make you happy irrespective of your effort, it is not worth doing such job.

Although money is also important but it wasn't totally because of money i started working online. I was too bored at home during the pandemic and i just want to be doing something

My reason is none other than the fact that I was really tired of my always being broke without getting help anywhere.

I am always trying hard to get things done always.

When you started working online for a living, what was your main reason for deciding to do it? Was work just not doing it for you? Maybe you wanted to be your own boss and not take direction from someone else? For me it was mainly because I have social anxiety and working online it allowed me to be free of anything to do with social interactions face to face. Plus, I liked the idea of being my own boss, working my own hours and all that fun stuff.

What was your reasoning?
I started to work online in order to cater for myself better and to try and alleviate the high standard of living I was up against. I think my end goal would be to work online full-time but this is in the future no doubt

for me it was during the covid 19 era that i decided to start working online, because my main source of income been my job was put on hold and they stopped paying us, if not for the little savings i had then life would truly have been very difficult.

I started to work online primarily after discovering that you can do it at anytime in which you want. I hate that I have to go to an office everyday to make mone.
Actually most of us start to engage in online earnings simply because it can be done at any time you wanted. had it been it's something that has a time to be done, people will not be engaged.

When you started working online for a living, what was your main reason for deciding to do it? Was work just not doing it for you? Maybe you wanted to be your own boss and not take direction from someone else? For me it was mainly because I have social anxiety and working online it allowed me to be free of anything to do with social interactions face to face. Plus, I liked the idea of being my own boss, working my own hours and all that fun stuff.

What was your reasoning?
I realized that I spent a whole lot of time browsing on the internet without making any reasonable benefits. Due to this, I started looking for ways of also generating income by using my phone on the internet. That's why I started a lot of online jobs to get some small pennies than none.

It is very important to have interest in whatever you're doing. You should try as much as possible to develop interest in the job and it doesn't make you happy irrespective of your effort, it is not worth doing such job.

I am interested in making money online and this is why I have been so successful when it comes to earning money at home. I know that there are many people like me.

I started working online just to take care of my day to day needs, just want to be financially independent, and I have some other reasons for me working online, but the main reason is to be financially independent.
Online jobs prepared a great opportunity for everyone who wants to be financially independent and we know nowadays people are tired of working for others.

The first reason I started working online was because I lost my offline job to the pandemic and i was introduced to online forum works where I can make at least $2 back then and I took it
Sorry for that, the reason why I started working online is to make money and also to learn something good here, and also to know how should start my own business.

What was your reasoning?
I used to browse on the web for quiet no reason. Some times I just browse for entertainment sake. Till I found this awesome platform that really pay you to browse. All you gotta do is to complete tasks on Sproutgigs formerly known as Picoworkers.

Online jobs prepared a great opportunity for everyone who wants to be financially independent and we know nowadays people are tired of working for others.
That's true, if you want to be financially independent you definitely need to work online, earning money online is the best way to answer that, you can decide to have multiple streams of income.

Because there is no limit to the amount of money you can earn. Flexible hours. No more commuting. No Boss. Spend more time with your family and friends.

Well, it is certainly true that making money online allows you to make money at your own convenience and you have the freedom to choose wht you like to do when it comes to making money online and select the right kind of platform to make cash.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds