Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

Definitely, when you are making money online you only work at your own pace. You can even decide to be working at night time only. This is something offline work will not give you.

When it comes to making money online, I usually try my best to make schedule and put lots of efforts. Having said that, I create a new schedule daily and according to daily circumstances. Sometimes I have more time to make money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to making money online, I usually try my best to make schedule and put lots of efforts. Having said that, I create a new schedule daily and according to daily circumstances. Sometimes I have more time to make money online.
This is very important and necessary. You need to know your schedule on daily basis and adjust your time. I think adopting this strategy will be very effective because it is more realistic.

This is very important and necessary. You need to know your schedule on daily basis and adjust your time. I think adopting this strategy will be very effective because it is more realistic.

The main issue is that I am not able to sleep at night. I have been having this problem for several years. Since this habit is quite old, it will take much time to get rid of this kind of habit. I think that I am suffering from insomnia. Do you sleep at night?

The main issue is that I am not able to sleep at night. I have been having this problem for several years. Since this habit is quite old, it will take much time to get rid of this kind of habit. I think that I am suffering from insomnia. Do you sleep at night?
Of course, I sleep at night. But sometimes whenever I sleep in the day I will find it difficult to sleep at night. If you are able to practice your new habit for a week, the old habit will change.

Of course, I sleep at night. But sometimes whenever I sleep in the day I will find it difficult to sleep at night. If you are able to practice your new habit for a week, the old habit will change.

Even last night I tried to sleep early and I failed miserably. I think that I am suffering from severe insomnia that won't just go away. It would require a lots of willpower. I am also using antidepressants to combat this issue and i hope that I will overcome it soon.

Actually everyone has a reason why he started online stuffs. Personally I was into because of pleasure though it depends on site and some of the site I visited are not only for money making but also educational to me because I learned alot of things.

Even last night I tried to sleep early and I failed miserably. I think that I am suffering from severe insomnia that won't just go away. It would require a lots of willpower. I am also using antidepressants to combat this issue and i hope that I will overcome it soon.
Sorry for your experience. I think if the issue refuses to go it is better you meet a medical professional because they will have better solution. They will give you some recommendations.

Actually everyone has a reason why he started online stuffs. Personally I was into because of pleasure though it depends on site and some of the site I visited are not only for money making but also educational to me because I learned alot of things.
Personally, the idea of making money online has always interested me. So I was actually a lot of interested but I didn't know who will put me through and I never had a very good device as of then. But when I got a very good device I started searching for a different ways.

Sorry for your experience. I think if the issue refuses to go it is better you meet a medical professional because they will have better solution. They will give you some recommendations.

Well, I will try to overcome this issue myself initially. If I fail to do so, then I will seek the help of a medical practitioner, as they are qualified to treat such kind of cases.

I started working online when I gain admission to university. I know need to be doing something that can give me money for keep myself, but I don't strength for manual. As I was searching for how to make money, I come across a forum where members discuss what they doing to make money online. That is what how I was inducted to making money online gang.

Well, I will try to overcome this issue myself initially. If I fail to do so, then I will seek the help of a medical practitioner, as they are qualified to treat such kind of cases.
They will probably give you a good suggestions that will help you to overcome. There may be a lot of people with similar illnesses that comes to them every single day.

I started working online when I gain admission to university. I know need to be doing something that can give me money for keep myself, but I don't strength for manual. As I was searching for how to make money, I come across a forum where members discuss what they doing to make money online. That is what how I was inducted to making money online gang.
Cool, actually I discovered some paid to post forums some years ago but I actually did not understand some of them. It was as time progresses as I get to discover this particular one and some others.

For me I have many reasons why I started online work one I want to earn money two I want to learn something that will really help me whenever I wanted to start up my own business.

Actually there are quite reasons behind someone engaging in something. I consider online as a passive way of income generation and I believe there are alot of impact attached to it.

For me I have many reasons why I started online work one I want to earn money two I want to learn something that will really help me whenever I wanted to start up my own business.
of course the major reason many people started working online is because they want to make money. There are some conditions that actually make you to start looking for that money.

Actually there are quite reasons behind someone engaging in something. I consider online as a passive way of income generation and I believe there are alot of impact attached to it.
not every online venture will give you an opportunity to make money passively. If you want to be a passive income on the internet you should learn the necessary things and invest a lot of time and money. That way you can be able to build a passive income source.

When you started working online for a living, what was your main reason for deciding to do it? Was work just not doing it for you? Maybe you wanted to be your own boss and not take direction from someone else? For me it was mainly because I have social anxiety and working online it allowed me to be free of anything to do with social interactions face to face. Plus, I liked the idea of being my own boss, working my own hours and all that fun stuff.

What was your reasoning?
One of the major reason that i am currently working online is to be able to suppliment what i am currently earning from my offline work,and so far i have been able to meet up in some of some essential needs.

I started to work online when I discovered that I do not necessarily have to invest all my day into trying to be productive in it and it can just be as a means of getting side income.

I started learning freelancing during Covid-19 because I didn't have any job at that time, and I didn't want to waste my time. Then, I started my journey as a freelance writer.

When you started working online for a living, what was your main reason for deciding to do it? Was work just not doing it for you? Maybe you wanted to be your own boss and not take direction from someone else? For me it was mainly because I have social anxiety and working online it allowed me to be free of anything to do with social interactions face to face. Plus, I liked the idea of being my own boss, working my own hours and all that fun stuff.

What was your reasoning?
My reason for starting to work online was not because I wanted to be a digital nomad or retire in my 30s. It was because I wanted to do more with my life than just go to school and get a job, and I didn't want to wait until after college to begin doing that.

I was working as a barista when I first started looking into online jobs, but it didn't take me long to realize that I could make more money and have more flexibility if I took control of my own schedule. All it took was one online course, which taught me how to set up a freelancing website and start selling products on Etsy.

Nowadays, I make enough money from selling handmade jewelry and other crafts online that I don't even have to work anywhere else anymore.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds