Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

Actually every one has his or her reasons starting earning online but as for me I start earning online to earn money to help settle my bills with out asking anyone for help.

Advertisement Placeholder
I wanted to spend more time with friends and family. Life is too short. I am hoping I can get to a point where I am earning enough online to only need to work part-time outside of the house. I would prefer to not need to work outside my home period but that is going to take a lot of work and a bit of luck.

One of the major reason that i am currently working online is to be able to suppliment what i am currently earning from my offline work,and so far i have been able to meet up in some of some essential needs.
I think working online and working offline simultaneously is a very good idea. I am fully working online at the moment but very soon I would like to start an online business.

I think working online and working offline simultaneously is a very good idea. I am fully working online at the moment but very soon I would like to start an online business.
That is one of the ways that i use to at least suppliment my smaller expenses,though the online earnings is very small,but it help to supliment additional cost on my budgets.

Absolutely I believe everyone has a reason to start earning online. in my first start I was not interested because due to the lockdown which affected my offline business, makes me to start working online.

Actually everyone has a reason why he started online stuffs. Personally I was into because of pleasure though it depends on site and some of the site I visited are not only for money making but also educational to me because I learned alot of things.
Actually everyone know their reason why working online, for me my reason of working online is to make money and also to learn so many things so whenever starting business I can understand it very well.

I started to work online primarily after discovering that you can do it at anytime in which you want. I hate that I have to go to an office everyday to make mone.

Most people now started earning online because the lost their jobs during covid-19 pandemic and trying hard to survive with their families that alone was what push them to start making money online and up to now.

I started working online because I didn't find what to do, because of Covid-19, we stayed home whole the day so I decided to live a new experience in my life, learn and meet new people and make money too.

I just like the idea of making money on spare time , online business may equally be as stressful as offline business most of the time . The ability to make some extra bucks for yourself online is the reason I have interest to work online since I have a lot of free time.

I started to look for ways to make money online when I had a little problem with my offline business . I needed money to revive my offline business and I was looking for alternatives . That was what led me into working online.

not every online venture will give you an opportunity to make money passively. If you want to be a passive income on the internet you should learn the necessary things and invest a lot of time and money. That way you can be able to build a passive income source.

Yes, this is true. Not all the online websites and platforms are high-paying and this is one of the main reasons why I have been focusing more on the ones that pay me well for contributing my time.

It is always a good thing whenever you realise that you can just be able to make some extra couple of dollars online buy just spending 2 or 3 hours daily.

Yes, this is true. Not all the online websites and platforms are high-paying and this is one of the main reasons why I have been focusing more on the ones that pay me well for contributing my time.
Definitely, it is always important and necessary that you focus on the ones that pays you highest amount of money. That is actually what i have been doing.

The main reason why I started to work on line was just because I saw other people making very cool money out of it and I really thought that it was easy but now I am beginning to find my way around it.

Actually everyone may has a different reason to be online. I have immediate needs which I always wanted to settle them so I prefer online earnings as my passive way of settling them because it's done at my own willing time.

Actually everyone has a reason why he started online stuffs. Personally I was into because of pleasure though it depends on site and some of the site I visited are not only for money making but also educational to me because I learned alot of things.
I was surfing an internet when I first heard about making money from online. But later on, I see the need to start working online and I took it serious. Since the online business has been my main source of income.

Well a friend introduced me to online earnings though I was not interested in the first place but due to the pandemic outbreak and lockdown I became exposed to it because I have nothing doing.

I resume work online because I want to make some extra money so when I first started I have no other option than to Lear the trick and know the area which am good at and today's it's Landes me at blogging

It has been long ever since I posted on this platform , but recently I've started posting because I needs to raise some money and the only way I can do this on my spare time is to post on paid to post website. They are the best way of earning now from the internet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds