Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What side business can i do as student in the University?

I see students engaging with business while going school in order to help theur parents solve some needs. As a student you can engage in online business like, affiliate marketing, selling your physical items via Facebook marketplace and so on.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a younger brother who is about to enter the university he came up with a question that have disturb my mind for a while, he asks me the kind of business he can start as a student in the university so as not to be so dependent on us for upkeep and other monetary needs. So right now I am totally confused that is why I'm asking this question please what is your candid advice.
Well my candid advice is for him to study about cryptocurrency trading. Its because cryptocurrency trading is so very easy. He can be in school while he is earning through his trading in cryptocurrencies. Tell him to prepare money to buy cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, dogecoin, etc.

As a student in the university there are lots of businesses you can invest in like paying of money to social media platforms to post ads, can also invest in crypto currency because crypto currency brings more profit nowadays,he can also be commenting on surveys on platform like bizdustry.
Experience in university you can be able to sell hand out open a computer cafe where people can come and do registration 4 their admission and also so do the assignment.

You can render a proofreading services to the people in most of the freelance marketplaces online. you can start by doing proofreading provided you know how to spot mistakes in a document. You can also make use of a software to render the service.

A student can make money many ways in school. One of the easiest way is to sell clothing wears to his fellow students. He can import them from cheap websites like 1688

As a student in university... There are a lot of side business he can do..he can be selling clothes,shoes to his friends and apart from him selling clothes or shoe... He could look for other things that he knows he can sell.
A friend of mine who happens to be a student when I was in school was into the clothes selling business and from the feedback that you normally used to give me I will say that business it's a very lucrative business as more students are in the habit of patronising in as the clothes that he sells a very affordable and of high-quality.

There are many side business available online to do , such as blogging , affiliate marketing ,etc as a student , I think the thing you need to to take note of is how to start the business and make gains from it too

There are a lot of side business that can be done by a university student. The population of students is a good market on its own. So he should look for a need to provide solution to and make money from it.

There are many side hussle that you can do in the university. The skills you have and the amounts of capital available at your disposal will determine the type of hustle business you can do while studying.

There are many business opportunity for a students in a university though it depends on the environment they find themselves but business like photocopy typing and so on.

to start any kind of business wow that's cool there are certain things the person needs to be aware of and also needs to decide on the first one is am I ready the second is am I willing and the third is am I sure of myself. see it's not about wanting to do a business as a student but about being sure do you want to do the business because as a start it might not yield the result expected

If he doesn't already have a business he is passionate about, you can introduce him to bizdustry, this platform created a great source of side income and time freedom for studies

Write your reply... What side business can I do in the University well I think as a university personel there are many things that you can develop online and offline works for your business which brings allot of money from it

To determine the business you will do as a university student, you will have to understand your studies schedules and thriving businesses in your school environments that will not affect your education.

As a student, it's a good move to have a business doing during your academic years. You'll be financially independent. There are business such as selling of wears that you can start in the university or institution

As a student in the University, you can learn a skill and bank on the skill to make good amount of money for yourself in the long run in the school. Some of the skills are Barbing and shoemaking

Looking after small children , working in hotels and restaurants , delivery boys work for delivering food and other items , and finally working online in PTP forums , airdrops and possibly crypto trading if you have some money to invest. These are some jobs that students can do while studying.

I for one, am only comfortable as working online on paid to post sites as my side hustle while in the University. Not really that I can't engage in others but it will surely affect my academic performance

Their are numerous business ideas to opt in for which is ideal for students. You can start up a small fast food shop, sell phone accessories, clothes, shows or continue earning online.

I have a younger brother who is about to enter the university he came up with a question that have disturb my mind for a while, he asks me the kind of business he can start as a student in the university so as not to be so dependent on us for upkeep and other monetary needs. So right now I am totally confused that is why I'm asking this question please what is your candid advice.
As a student he can sell simple things like recharge card, data, shoes, clothes, things like popcorn business, or if hes digitally inclined he can go into online businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds