Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What side business can i do as student in the University?

If you are excellence in a particular subject in school you can make it an opportunity for you to make money by organising a tutorial class for people who might be interested to learn from you, most desired skill for this type of side business is maths ,physics, chemistry and biology.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of people that are into the university always choose forex trading as the best type side business they are doing because forex trading is something you can do on your spare time and if you're really good at it you will make a lot of money..I think you should consider going into it and you must learn it from expert first.

A lot of people that are into the university always choose forex trading as the best type side business they are doing because forex trading is something you can do on your spare time and if you're really good at it you will make a lot of money..I think you should consider going into it and you must learn it from expert first.
I have covered a while topic in this. Forex trading is the best suitable earning platform for the students. It is convenient, requires less amount as deposit and also requires less engagment which makes it perfect for the students.

Study your environment very well and you will get to know what your fellow students like very well. make more research about it and start supplying them, it will be hard and sometimes "shameful" atstart but I'm telling you, you'll smile in the end.
It is usually at the beginning when one gets mocked at times, but the moment you start making money, they would still be the ones wishing to be like you. Not minding such people is key to having peace of mind.

I was also in this situation, sometime ago.
As a student, offline business may be likely interfere with his studies, and of course he don't want a bad result. Why don't you talk to him about online businesses or skills that may likely not interfere much with his studies.
Even though online skills may take time to start giving him results.
You are right tho, offline jobs could affect his studies unless its a part time job. Even at that it could also clash with his school time. So the best option like you said would be to get an online job that can be done at anytime and anywhere or learn a skill set to setup your own personal business that you can control the timing. Like i have a friend who is a student that also runs a private kitchen service.
[automerge]1624355911[/automerge]
As a student in the university there are lots of businesses you can invest in like paying of money to social media platforms to post ads, can also invest in crypto currency because crypto currency brings more profit nowadays,he can also be commenting on surveys on platform like bizdustry.
Or you could try starting up a private kitchen, i have a friend in the university during her first year, she started up a private kitchen where people call her or whatsapp her the food they want and she cooks it in her hostel then deliver it to them

Last edited:
I have covered a while topic in this. Forex trading is the best suitable earning platform for the students. It is convenient, requires less amount as deposit and also requires less engagment which makes it perfect for the students.
Ok i Understand that anyone who is going into trading on forex now as a university students or whoever will be relying on forex mentors that are good in Forex first before they can think of trading it themselves, since the trading is risky.

Ok i Understand that anyone who is going into trading on forex now as a university students or whoever will be relying on forex mentors that are good in Forex first before they can think of trading it themselves, since the trading is risky.
As a student the primary task is study and get educated. So when a student joins the forex market, he should first learn about it as well as continue study. If the students can handle both at the same time, then only should continue to trade in forex.

He could do anything from food deliver to selling a service like basic admin jobs or some kind of in person cleaning.

As a university, if you have money to afford a washing machine you can establish a laundry business. Most students are lazy or too busy to wash their own clothes. You will of help to these categories of students.

As a university, if you have money to afford a washing machine you can establish a laundry business. Most students are lazy or too busy to wash their own clothes. You will of help to these categories of students.

Seriously, this is a very good business that someone can very much take very seriously and make decent money from it. For the fact that you can work after school session makes it good.

Your university environment will determine the type of business that you can do. You can learn how to cut hairs before you go to school, then open a small barbershop's very close to students hostel. You can even starts with home service for interested students that lives in the school hostel.

There are many side jobs you can do while studying. Selling of recharge cards is one of them. Repairing of phones, barbering

I have a younger brother who is about to enter the university he came up with a question that have disturb my mind for a while, he asks me the kind of business he can start as a student in the university so as not to be so dependent on us for upkeep and other monetary needs. So right now I am totally confused that is why I'm asking this question please what is your candid advice.
Your younger brother has already visualise the future and didn't want to wait till he graduate before searching for work, he can start his own business or rather starts working online to earn money.

If the students in your school are fashion inclined, then I think you should buy and sell Clothing accessories. You'll make money from that, and you will not be at risk of lossing your capital.(people will always wear cloths)

As a student in the university there are lots of businesses you can invest in like paying of money to social media platforms to post ads, can also invest in crypto currency because crypto currency brings more profit nowadays,he can also be commenting on surveys on platform like bizdustry.
There are so many side business you can do as a student in a university, you can at least sell shoes wears educational books and also pain when you're in school.

As a student in the university, selling necessities of students is a lucrative business. You can also type projects for students. But if you don't have much time to spare you can go into posting on forums.

I will definitely advise you to do anymore into freelancing because it is going to afford you a lot of things that you will need in order to focus on other things like your education.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds