Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What side business can i do as student in the University?

The bottom line is that running a small business in college can be difficult, but it is definitely possible. When you consider what you need to balance, make sure you manage your business with all your other expenses.

Advertisement Placeholder
there are a lot of activities and business someone can actually do online if you are looking for an online sidewalk and the best one you can try is to comment on this forum because this is one of the best side work you can actually do on your spare time.
[automerge]1613241393[/automerge]
there are a lot of activities and business someone can actually do online if you are looking for an online sidewalk and the best one you can try is to comment on this forum because this is one of the best side work you can actually do on your spare time.

There are alot business that you ca invest in as a side hustle when you are within the university campus but the most common is the sales of clothes, shoes, bags and other clothing materials or other phone accessories. You can also be working on some paid to write webistes like bizindustry.

As a university student I if there is anything obvious is that you have a lot of energy. At this point, I would advice you to learn a skill such as designing or programming which you can use to free lance on sites like up work during your free time and make some money.

As a student of the university you can sell shoes and many others , and make or gather more money to help your business improve and reach the target goals , but do more promotion too

There are alot of business to go into i am a student who have engage in tutoring my jenoir colleagues in the department but I advice don't compromise business with money seeking.

There are probably jobs at your local college that you can apply for. They have job centers at pretty much every college out there, so I would look into that. As well, you can do online/freelance work to make extra cash. Or find other online work as well.

As a university student I if there is anything obvious is that you have a lot of energy. At this point, I would advice you to learn a skill such as designing or programming which you can use to free lance on sites like up work during your free time and make some money.
If you have something good to offer to your fellow students in the university, you can easily earn more than those who are doing nothing but waste their time.

The best thing to do at this time is to learn a valuable skill and free lance it on site. You can start a blog about your school or you can even create a coaching class online.

The best thing to do at this time is to learn a valuable skill and free lance it on site. You can start a blog about your school or you can even create a coaching class online.
Exactly, it's the essence of having the skills that you can easily leverage online using freelance websites and earn your money online at your own convenient time.

As a student in the university, there are lots of endeavors that could be carried out as a side hustle, it could be selling of data, working online on forums like these, it could be providing a service too on sites like Fiverr, the avenues for students are limitless

Seriously life on campus is not really an easy job or task to carry out or dealt with most students found it difficult to coup up with life on campus and that lead them in to unworthy life in campus some one can decide to engage in buying and sselling of clothes etc.

If he would like online business, then crypto currency is advised as it is time efficient and profit generating but if it is offline, he can consider selling hot demand products in scho like books etc..

Study your environment very well and you will get to know what your fellow students like very well. make more research about it and start supplying them, it will be hard and sometimes "shameful" atstart but I'm telling you, you'll smile in the end.

Study your environment very well and you will get to know what your fellow students like very well. make more research about it and start supplying them, it will be hard and sometimes "shameful" atstart but I'm telling you, you'll smile in the end.
Smart answer I must say. There is no specific business in general. That highly depends upon your location and your local market condition. Study your market well and you will automatically come to know which business will be better for you.

Smart answer I must say. There is no specific business in general. That highly depends upon your location and your local market condition. Study your market well and you will automatically come to know which business will be better for you.
Yeah bro. That was exactly what I did when i was in university those days. It looked hard and funny at the beginning but in the end, I became financially independent and my school life was not bad at all.

I have a younger brother who is about to enter the university he came up with a question that have disturb my mind for a while, he asks me the kind of business he can start as a student in the university so as not to be so dependent on us for upkeep and other monetary needs. So right now I am totally confused that is why I'm asking this question please what is your candid advice.
As a current student studying in the university or any other higher institution , there are diverse of side business you can do, you can start working online as a freelancer, invest online ,sells wears and jeweleris both online and offline.

There might not be possible for offline business, bu there are numerous online business that can be done by a student. You can try selling on ebay, facebook marketplace etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds