Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What side business can i do as student in the University?

You can do a whole lot. Here: selling of thrift wears, recharge card, P.O.S business, home tutoring, cleaning, part time selling in a store/restaurant and doing research work for people.

Advertisement Placeholder
Deoends on some factors like how available you are, the skills or the technical knowledge you have? also the capital you have in your hand, you can go into Forex or crytpocurrencies trading or you can do some mini importation.
In the today's environment I think the most sought-after item their clothing material as student love to dress very well so first you don't you should aim to start up the Business of selling clothes.

If he is so keen to go into a business while he is in school, has he ever told you what his passion is for a particular business before? Because it won't be enough for us here to be recommending what he has no passion for
[automerge]1632933621[/automerge]
As we this question I am going to be asking you with sincerity. What is your passion for the type of business you would like to go into in the first place? That should determine your next line of action

Last edited:
The very best kind of company you can easily endeavor into as a trainee is actually on the internet companies. Believe me offline companies can easily use up your power as well as opportunity as well as this may have actually a poor impact on your education and learning. Therefore attempt to discover some electronic abilities that are actually currently in higher Need on the web therefore you can easily deal all of them as a Freelancer.

From experience a friend of mine was running a photocopy business while in school most students goes to him to photo copy any material and he was making good money

Graphic design, ushering, hair making, sports training, event planning, blogging,
Freelance writing by now I'm guessing you know that most entrepreneurial moves usually reflects the unique skill set of the entrepreneur

There are so many side businesses that you can consider doing as a student of the university but ultimately I will advise you to consider blogging because it will allow you with a lot of time.

I have a younger brother who is about to enter the university he came up with a question that have disturb my mind for a while, he asks me the kind of business he can start as a student in the university so as not to be so dependent on us for upkeep and other monetary needs. So right now I am totally confused that is why I'm asking this question please what is your candid advice.
I used to write projects and carry out field work for other students, it was not that lucrative, so I got a printer, shared a photocopier with a friend and started a printing press. Lol.
It generated a lot of money as students would always want to print and photocopy notes, assignments, textbooks and projects.

The smartphones accessories are highly consumed by students, such business is not capital intensive and has a lot of profits, he can establish the business at a corner of his room and also have the accessories in his bag while going for classes, make some pamphlets and paste around, thank me later.

As a student in the university there are lots of businesses you can do to help...like you can write term papers, project topics, seminar topics or organise tutorials

As a student in the university, you can always have your side hustle that makes you some cool money to take care of some of your needs. Posting in forums like what you're doing right now in bizdustry can be a side hustle you know?

Am also a student and considering how tough the course am offering is, which requires that I spend most of my time on studies; I have come to the conclusion that I will only engage in paid to post sites and work on them whenever am chanced

It depends On his capabilities too. He should venture into something that will not affect his school work . It could be online jobs, at least for a start.

As a student, being a website designer and developer is a fantastic business concept with low beginning costs. You may begin as a freelance web designer by generating unique logo designs for entire website redesigns.

As a student in the university.. U can engage yourself in businesses such as selling of shoes and bags to your friends or starting a POS business.

You can start with the easiest ones (not easy per se) that relate with academics - writing of projects, term papers for students, carrying out research work. Also organizing tutorials or extra lessons for a token would help.
That way you don't have to bother your head much about things that'll stress you much

Laundry, private tutorials, photocopying and selling stationaries and barbing. These are all businesses a student on campus can engage in and they require little capital to start up.

As a student in the university there are lots of businesses you can invest in like paying of money to social media platforms to post ads, can also invest in crypto currency because crypto currency brings more profit nowadays,he can also be commenting on surveys on platform like bizdustry.

A student who invests and trade on cryptocurrencies with definitely find it very difficult to focus on his studies because of the distraction that comes with trading. If he's successful in trading, he will lose focus on studies to focus on trade more.

There are a lot of them but mostly it is advisable to have an online business as it will be possible to work on free time. Student can also engage in affiliate marketing as it can be profitable if you have an understanding about it. Crypto trading could also be good but because of the stress that comes with it I may not recommend this for any student. You can become a writer... This will definitely depends on what you spend most of your time to learn when you were not in school.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds