Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What set goals are you hoping to achieve before 2021 ends in your business?

I have always had this set goal I want to reach each year financially for my businesses. And I'm still hoping to reach the one i have set for the end of this year too

Advertisement Placeholder
By 2021 ending should be a professional in my graphic design works and have more customers than I have right now and should be able to handle alot of major designs.

The year 2020 is the hardest year of the world. I hope this year 2021 we can set our goals straight. For me, I want to set an online business selling stuff. there is a lot of stuff to sell online. I prefer gadgets selling and some electronic stuff. I want to make it a goal.
One of the state's goal for me to achieve in my business before the ending of 2021 is to make sure that my business I have brunch in most of the States in my country.

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

What business set goals do you want to achieve before 2021 ends??
My business goals is to reach 70% more clientele than i could access last year for all my business (Both offline and online). This makes me think outside the box. If i keep increasing my email list, and clients by 70% every year, soon my business will be self-sustainable.

Before this year ends I will definitely like to establish myself in the online community in terms of making money. I also like to venture into blogging fully.

My business goals is to reach 70% more clientele than i could access last year for all my business (Both offline and online). This makes me think outside the box. If i keep increasing my email list, and clients by 70% every year, soon my business will be self-sustainable.
If you can achieve that mark you hoped for, surely your business will come to be sustainable long time. I'm on the opinion of building your e-mail list, cos the customers makes our business grow long time.

Before this year ends I will definitely like to establish myself in the online community in terms of making money. I also like to venture into blogging fully.
I have seen the bloggers who were featured in the evening news early this week. Some were able to buy not only a car but a new home. That means they are earning big money by blogging which is monetized. But the most important is in getting a legion of readers for your blog.

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

Its good to know that you are expanding your offline gaming network to become a livestreaming online gaming network. My goal that was set this year is to be able to invest more money in cryptocurrency trading in order to gain a lot of money from it.

The year 2020 is the hardest year of the world. I hope this year 2021 we can set our goals straight. For me, I want to set an online business selling stuff. there is a lot of stuff to sell online. I prefer gadgets selling and some electronic stuff. I want to make it a goal.
One of the state's goal planning to achieve before the end of 2021 is to enable that my business have branches all over the world.

Its good to know that you are expanding your offline gaming network to become a livestreaming online gaming network. My goal that was set this year is to be able to invest more money in cryptocurrency trading in order to gain a lot of money from it.
That was my set goal earlier in the year but the funds I expected to turn it into reality didn't come by. Investing more into trading, requires you having expert knowledge first. Hope you got what it takes to succeed as a trader?

To expand my business a little bit and to make sure that I stabilize my business to such an extent that I'll be comfortable and it is booming at the same time

My goals for me to achieve before the year 2021 ends is to see to it that my business experiences some form of expansion of some sort. Real expansion on all fronts i mean

In this new year, I have lots of resolution to meet up with. I set aside goals I must achieve in my business. One of these goals is to make sure I develop the reach of my business. To build on the reputation of the business

I do not have any career goals or financial goals. I am focusing only in my education. Sadly, due to the pandemic exams are not being conducted timely and I am losing entire year

Before the end of 2022, I want to build and expand my customer base up to the extent that I won't be having any goods left in my company immediately after production.

One of the set goal I am planning to achieve before the end of 2021 is to have my business branch all over States in Nigeria with ease I will know that I have achieve one set a goal for this year.

I am trying to establish my online business which is going good and before this year runs out I want to have an offline business, I am already saving up for it.

I am trying to establish my online business which is going good and before this year runs out I want to have an offline business, I am already saving up for it.
If you really save up for it then nothing can ever stop you from archeiving that goals,am also interesting in starting an offline business but sometime I have to work first online to gather some money which can aid me to do that its far more better to stay idle so am into blogging now and doing some adnetwork business hope my traffic fetch me money so I can use the money to start my offline business

My ultimate goal is to make $500 from my new blog before the Year runs out. and I am working every day as seriously just to achieve this aim.

My 2021 target is to be able to start up a business before the year runs out and I am quite in the process of having to set up the business and hopefully I will be successful in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds