Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What set goals are you hoping to achieve before 2021 ends in your business?

If you really save up for it then nothing can ever stop you from archeiving that goals,am also interesting in starting an offline business but sometime I have to work first online to gather some money which can aid me to do that its far more better to stay idle so am into blogging now and doing some adnetwork business hope my traffic fetch me money so I can use the money to start my offline business
That's really interesting to hear, so you already have a planned source of income to leave aside for your offline business then it would definitely come to pass

Advertisement Placeholder
My 2021 target is to be able to start up a business before the year runs out and I am quite in the process of having to set up the business and hopefully I will be successful in the business.
Sure, you'll be successful when you work hard and play smart in your potential business. Everything comes to determination to work and succeed in business.

I want to grow in my business so that it can attend a level of stability that is I showering and then I will start another side business dealing with different products elsewhere

I want to grow in my business so that it can attend a level of stability that is I showering and then I will start another side business dealing with different products elsewhere
That's indeed worthwhile that you want to grow in your business. It depends in your own work rate, and risk tolerance to go far in your business career.

Write your reply... What sales goals are you willing to archive before the ending of 2021 in your business Well as for me I have many set goals to archive before the ending of this twenty twenty-one these goals include taking good care of my well being

Sure, you'll be successful when you work hard and play smart in your potential business. Everything comes to determination to work and succeed in business.
Well I have always made it a point of duty to always work hard and smart and whatever but I found myself doing because I know that is to what will make me to become successful in whatever I venture into.

For me before the end of year 2021 I want to be able to start earning from cryptocurrency, affiliate marketing and my offline business to be well established.

For me before the end of year 2021 I want to be able to start earning from cryptocurrency, affiliate marketing and my offline business to be well established.
1 set goal am planning to achieve before the end of 2021 is still make sure that my business has brought you all over States in Nigeria.

Well I have always made it a point of duty to always work hard and smart and whatever but I found myself doing because I know that is to what will make me to become successful in whatever I venture into.
Yes, the spirit of working hard will always guide you succeeding dear. If you don't work hard and smart you won't go far and make riches.

Well, l am into fashion and l hope to build my online social media platforms to help my business within and outside the country. I would have acquire more industrial sewing equipments to speed up production and timely delivery.

I like your spirit, that's exactly how it's meant to be. Focus on one thing and get it done and then go into another it's a winning business strategy I want to employ too

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

What business set goals do you want to achieve before 2021 ends??

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned about setting my goals I believe that 90% of my goals is all about making more money than what I've already made which will also be tasked on making more money on top of it.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned about setting my goals I believe that 90% of my goals is all about making more money than what I've already made which will also be tasked on making more money on top of it.
Then you need to double your hustle, as the saying goes, action speaks louder than voice. I prefer talking low and allow my work rate do the talking.

Yes, the spirit of working hard will always guide you succeeding dear. If you don't work hard and smart you won't go far and make riches.
Working hard is one thing that I would always try to be doing in whatever venture that I found myself as I feel that working hard tell make me to succeed at whatever I do and also I value working smart a lot.

Working hard is one thing that I would always try to be doing in whatever venture that I found myself as I feel that working hard tell make me to succeed at whatever I do and also I value working smart a lot.
That's reasonable though, keep working hard and smart dear in order to enjoy it's wonderful and appealing benefits in the future.

Seriously, for any living humsn being you should always push yourself into the possibility of being able to make more money for yourself because as long as you realise you have to start doing something for yourself in order to survive.
That's just the simply understanding. Any man who isn't working hard to make ends meet isn't ready to survive in this kind of world that is hard to survive.

Money over everything, lol. True making money is truly important, and so is building personal and business skills it's these skills that improve revenue

I got a target to simply develop my business so high in order to fetch money to develop and expand it elsewhere and improve my income to serve me better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds