Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What set goals are you hoping to achieve before 2021 ends in your business?

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

What business set goals do you want to achieve before 2021 ends??
I am really hoping to sell out all my table sized fishes at good prices and commence another brooding process before the year runs out.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am really hoping to sell out all my table sized fishes at good prices and commence another brooding process before the year runs out.
Keep up the good work, working hard will always make us be in financial possession. If we aren't working hard the opposite becomes the real thing.

My set goals has already kick started. I have to sit for a TOEFL exam and write it before November ends. And a couple of goals that I won't mention publicly too

I have an online business that involves sales of fashion accessories, wish to have up to 1000 followers before this year ends, achieving this will improve the visibility of my business (asides running fb sponsored ads) thereby enhancing more customers for the business, also wish to have a small shop within an urban area to showcase my products and as well get one or two delivery bikes.

Before this year ends, I would like to achieve expansion in my business. Getting a new store or shop is my target as it will increase my earnings.

Well the year is about to end already but then I had already gotten what I was expecting to get this year,I got like 10%of my investment back and other things

Before this year runs out, i am hoping to increase my stock of products.
I am also hoping to incorporate hair making, a spa and make up studio to help facilitate sales.
I am already working on these.

My set goal before the year runs out since it a new business I just want my business to stand grounds and make my product known
This is a nice goal, there are still some weeks left to achieve this and I believe it's possible. Is it an online or offline business ?

Before this year runs out, i am hoping to increase my stock of products.
I am also hoping to incorporate hair making, a spa and make up studio to help facilitate sales.
I am already working on these.
I like your plans and I must say I am really impressed by them. But don't you think running multiple businesses at a time might distract you from taking time to really build a strong one?

I have goals set for each quarter of the year, there are some equipments I need in my store, a good camera for capturing my designs and a proper website, I already have a WordPress site but it is not professional enough.

Before the end of the year 2021 I have always wanted to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency and how to make money from it. I have very well be able to make the best to a large extent.

All the goal I set to achieve that year was not successful. I'm just hoping to achieve everything I am interested this year , I must try as much as possible to achieve it . That's by force.
All the goal I set to achieve that year was not successful. I'm just hoping to achieve everything I am interested this year , I must try as much as possible to achieve it . That's by force.

I am into farming and i started my baking business last year though its still a work in progress , so i will prefer to fulfilled my dream by boosting the business by the end of the year.

I am into farming and i started my baking business last year though its still a work in progress , so i will prefer to fulfilled my dream by boosting the business by the end of the year.
These are very realistic goals. It shows you're very focused and committed towards fulfilling your goals and dreams. Just keep on working harder.

One of my set goals that i wish to acheive in my line of business is to make my business popular and also to make enough profit and also expand my business .

My goal is not that high for this year, as I intend to work full time online and I made a goal to make roughly $12 on a daily basis online. From the look of things , I've not been able to meet up with this requirement because I'm still looking for ways to earn more.

To reach new heights in earning and making much profit. I also hope to have more customers than I currently have to drive my business forward. I seek to have expansion in the business by possibly opening up more branches.

Having a yearly goals and targets is very important, it will help you achieve what you want, it will also keep you serious, I have lots of goals to achieve before the year ends.

That was a good target you are achieving on daily basis and If I may ask , can you please share some of the site where you are making such amount daily online because I also wanted to increase my earning online .
My goal is not that high for this year, as I intend to work full time online and I made a goal to make roughly $12 on a daily basis online. From the look of things , I've not been able to meet up with this requirement because I'm still looking for ways to earn more.

That was a good target you are achieving on daily basis and If I may ask , can you please share some of the site where you are making such amount daily online because I also wanted to increase my earning online .
It is always good to work full time online and I also plan to work full time online tool because I found it very easier to execute online task than offline activities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds