Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What set goals are you hoping to achieve before 2021 ends in your business?

Well for me, 2020 was a year full of lessons so this 2021 I gave plans to end the year better than I entered it, it's still tough right now because my plans ain't worked out yet but still I persist

Advertisement Placeholder
This year I want to invest so much in my personal development amongst other things not leaving aside my business. Before the second quarter of this year ai want to invest in multiple crypto currencies and watch my investment blossom. I also will want to establish my personal business as regards fashion designing
That is a good one,i want to get the necessary training as regards cryptocurrency investment and be able to diversify into ather things aside my current bueiness,and also spend time to improve myself in renewable energy.

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

What business set goals do you want to achieve before 2021 ends??
Well to me personally i really think that by the end of this year I would want and like nothing more than to expand and rebrand my name-my business name,our goods and services.

The goals I want to achieve in business are numerous but the most important one is relocating my business to another state. I do not know if my business will survive the new environment.

I am looking forward to meeting my monthly income target and reaching beyond it too. Also looking forward to expanding in my business in terms additional structure

Well to me personally i really think that by the end of this year I would want and like nothing more than to expand and rebrand my name-my business name,our goods and services.
Such plans is top notch, rebranding your business is a nice option. It will help give your business new look, the concept that will really appeal to customers.

Actually, I'm definitely looking at the possibility of getting my business worth to be over 10 million Naira before the year 2021 runs out with 5 to 6 months remaining to go.
That means you're already earning meaningfully already there. Can you please tell us the kind of business you're operating on, that is making you fee optimistic of earning that amount??

I have set some very tough goals for this year for myself. I would want to have bought a good laptop and Also to have started learning a skill before years turns out.

My goal for this year was to earn £1,000 net profit for my side hustle before the end of summer which I have achieved. I'm very proud of myself and I have challenged myself to earn the same amount by next year too.

I have set some very tough goals for this year for myself. I would want to have bought a good laptop and Also to have started learning a skill before years turns out.

Technology is a great business opportunity for anyone who is looking for a good ideal business to take up because it's something that the world can't do without right now.

The goals I am willing to achieve before the end of year 2021 is to have a good and successful business that can take cares of all my needs without having to take extra jobs.

The year 2020 is the hardest year of the world. I hope this year 2021 we can set our goals straight. For me, I want to set an online business selling stuff. there is a lot of stuff to sell online. I prefer gadgets selling and some electronic stuff. I want to make it a goal.
I'm planning to achieve before the end of 2021 is to have brunch cheese of my business in the 36 States in my country including the federal capital.

My first major goal is to take my blog to $300 per month revenue by the end of this year and I am working assiduously to achieve this. My second goal is to raise another $200 by working on pay to post website before the Year runs out for humanity course.

Setting business goals can seem daunting, especially when you want to look 10 years into the future.But you don’t need a crystal ball to get your business goals in order. You just need to commit to looking ahead and planning out what you want to achieve for your business, and for your lifestyle.
You got the right point there. The type of live style you choose will determine what kind of strength you will need to either pursue that rem year plan target or not

I have financial goals of hitting a certain amount of net worth, while am also hoping to move out to another city.

I just need to try as much as possible to get a laptop this year to start my own online business, because online business is the personal business I am very much interested to start now.

I am planning to create a course a video tutorial on one of the freelance market services. I'm going to use YouTube paid advice to promote it to a larger audience.

The first and most important thing I'm looking forward to achieve is registering my business name - I actually want to delve into two areas; digital marketing and agribusiness.
After that is generation of funds, I need a bit of capital to start up. Those are the areas I need to work on before this year's end

I am planning to create a course a video tutorial on one of the freelance market services. I'm going to use YouTube paid advice to promote it to a larger audience.
I am also interested of becoming a freelancer but is always difficult for me to start because of the serious competition in a freelance websites such as Fiverr and up work, do you know how I can get started ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds