Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What set goals are you hoping to achieve before 2021 ends in your business?

You are absolutely right, with perseverance and hard work any obstacle is small as long as you fight for the projects set out. That is why I am convinced that you will be able to become a great human being as you describe.
Yeah i get your point that is why this year there are things we should set out and plan different target on how to achieve them

Advertisement Placeholder
Before 2021 end I want my business to be all over the world I want my business to be international, and I want to have brunch in every state in each country. This is my goal

Last year business was crash because of pandemic, I will like 2021 to be a better year for my business to grow very well, my goal is to see my business growing very fast this year so to make more profit in the business, because that is everyone's dream in a business.

As for my set goals to reach for.my business before the end of 2021, i intend to increase the reach of my client base through intense advertising

You are absolutely right, with perseverance and hard work any obstacle is small as long as you fight for the projects set out. That is why I am convinced that you will be able to become a great human being as you describe.
Maybe it is the same goal or different as you describe, the important thing is to plan and look for the way to achieve it. In my case I have the same objective of last year that I could not achieve due to lack of money, but I planned it differently to fight for it and reach success.

I have some goals which I would love to achieve before this year runs out and some if them, I am already on it. I plan to have completed my mobile development course and also engaged in many projects to boost my portfolio. I Paso plan to be saving bigger sums of money that last year.

The year has gone so far I can say but I still have a plan to achieve that is I want open a small computer cafe business at the university campus to earned me some income.

I'm hoping to soon be able to make the same profits I did before covid-19 hit. Since covid hit, things have slowed down some for me, but I am still making a good living.

Anyway, I just want to reach back to what I was making originally and then grow from there again.

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

What business set goals do you want to achieve before 2021 ends??
I have set a goal of making a six-figure before the year ends. Of course, this simply means I have to work twice as hard, but it is a challenge am ready to face this year. I don't care how hard it is but i will do it.

I have set a goal of making a six-figure before the year ends. Of course, this simply means I have to work twice as hard, but it is a challenge am ready to face this year. I don't care how hard it is but i will do it.
Hmm, that will be a huge income. Six figures in finance might take you to million bucks. If you're determined work for it surely that dream can come.

Having worked for people for so many years and with one business to my name, I wish to resign from my salary job this year to fully focused on my business. I also plan to open several stores in different locations. Those are my goals before the year runs out.

Having worked for people for so many years and with one business to my name, I wish to resign from my salary job this year to fully focused on my business. I also plan to open several stores in different locations. Those are my goals before the year runs out.
If your business is doing well and you know you can make it grow more when you give it more of time. Then I'll say you should follow your heart to resign from your salary gig.

I just want to expand my mini garden to more broader farm land inorder to enable me to plant other crops that is very rich in health and well-being and make money from it.

I made great plants for 2021, but nothing worked for me as the covid pandemic is taking a toll on my business. I planned to build a lot of websites and sell my websites but I failed

2020 has been a year of serious damage which affect the business of every economy most especially the third world countries which suffer the lock down. the year 2021 is some how reviving the last year and is almost ending I wish to invest in crypto before the end if I have the resources.

I have been thinking hard on a business that will be fetching me money even while I sleep. This is one of my business aims for this year. Though, I have not thought it through but I am sure I will.

My forest and maybe most important aim is to try to take my business completely online . I hope to have a reputable portfolio to meet and satisfy customers online.

I have a lot of business goals and aspirations in 2021. First of all, I will like to set up my online business before setting my offline business. I will firstly upgrade my site.

this past year has definitely been very tough, with the rate at which this year is fast-moving. There are some goals I hope to break before the end of the year, God willing.

In the beginning of the year, I always used to make goals and through out the year try to reach goals. However, I never reached my goals. Therefore, this year I did not make any goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds