Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What set goals are you hoping to achieve before 2021 ends in your business?

My aim and target is to make at least $1000 before the year ends and making it freely online without any investment or little investment. I know that it will be difficult but with little investments I should be able to earn that much

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no one here that doesn't want to end the year 2021 in good profits all round of their online activities. That's acnt be a bad thing you know. It's human to want to see yourself make it in the things you do for a living though

This question in this thread is really important for me. I plan to improve my income before the start of 2022. This is because I need to make sure I earn a good amount of money in the year 2022. I am planning to invest in some sites and I can hope that this will help me to increase my income a lot.

Before the end of 2021, I wish to expand my business by establishing another store somewhere very close to my store or neighborhood.

My hope is to improve the business I am doing and get more strategy and more marketing skills to make the business a sucessful one at the end of the day I think

As year 2021 runs out, it is not over u ntill is totally over, I will not relent u ntill my aim of setting snail farming is achieved, I belief it would be without problem

My business set goal for 2021 is to have a big farm running.
I haven't gotten enough resources yet but I still have little time to get over it

I have set a target i want to reach before the end of 2021 that is expanding my my poultry farm bringing in new livestock

I don't have a business yet. But my goals before this year runs out is to gather as much biznote as I can and move on to cryptocurrency trading

My plan for 2021 was to start my logistic business before the year rounds out. As it's now I don't think it can achieve as the year is about to end. I have a business plan and necessary knowledge the only thing that holding me is capital to start.

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

What business set goals do you want to achieve before 2021 ends??
At the beginning of this year, i wrote down the goals i needed to achieve this year.
Most of them have been achieved, and others are still pending.
before the year rounds off, i intend opening another outlet for my business and i also hope to get trained on a certain business.

My set goals before the end of this year is to fly 🕊️ out of this country called Nigeria to grow up my career and widen my knowledge of understanding

My set goals before the year 2021 runs out is to expand my business,earn more money and also diversify into other businesses.

My goals before the year 2021 comes to an end is for me to expand my poultry business, make more money and also set up other businesses for my siblings and myself

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

What business set goals do you want to achieve before 2021 ends??
I started trading forex this year as a demo trader and my goal is to achieve a great fit to be able to trade on my own, i just need a path way to become independent.

The main goals and aims that i have set for my business includes, paying all my debts, selling all the available stock in my warehouse and paying my staffs their end of the year bonus.

I don't have any business yet but I'm hoping with the few months left, I should be able to raise $400 dollars to start a small scale mobile business.

The general type of goals anyone will want to see for their businesses. I will want to see it grow and flourish very well than it was at he begining of the year. I will also want to see an increased customer base

My set goal before the year runs out since it a new business I just want my business to stand grounds and make my product known

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds