Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you like to achieve by the end of 2023?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
We are just over halfway through 2023 and I for one can not believe just how fast this year has gone so far. It doesn't seem five minutes since it was Christmas 2022 and New Year 2023 and now many of us may already be thinking about Christmas for 2023.

With the year going by as fast as it is, many of us may have goals that we would like to achieve in 2023 before the year ends.

Do you have any goals that you would like to achieve in 2023? Have you accomplished any goals so far in 2023?

I hope to be successful with having two different jobs. My second job I haven't really started quite yet, but I hope I grow content with it enough to stick with it so I can build my finances.

Firstly I love this topic! Helps to put things into perspective!

By the end of 2023 I hope to have moved into a house of my own. I would like to start losing weight. I'm hoping to begin having more home cooked meals within the next months as well to kind of support a healthier lifestyle as well as save money. I accomplished my goal to move from Special Education to Social Studies and that alone has made the upcoming months exciting for me.

I would like to start losing weight.
I need to focus on this myself, but I'm such a pig when it comes to food. I love burgers, pizza, chicken, pasta, etc. Just a little bit of everything except for the stuff that's super healthy for you. I too often let my tastebuds make the decision of what I want to eat instead of putting into perspective what is healthy for me.

I need to focus on this myself, but I'm such a pig when it comes to food. I love burgers, pizza, chicken, pasta, etc. Just a little bit of everything except for the stuff that's super healthy for you. I too often let my tastebuds make the decision of what I want to eat instead of putting into perspective what is healthy for me.
Honestly with tweaks to it you can still have those things. Just in moderation. Like burgers - no more hamburger buns, I eat it with half a bun right now though. Pizza - Crustless pizza maybe? lol. I know for pasta they have a protein pasta that tastes like regular pasta that I want to try. It's healthier apparently. I have been trying to make my snacks be healthy snacks such as apples, bananas, tomatoes, cucumbers... It really is a process!

Yeah, I need to eat more healthy snacks myself. I do eat a lot of food in moderation and I eat a variety of different food from time to time, but it's like I never eat any vegetables unless they're on a sandwich, burger, or something. I actually like some different fruits, but I don't eat them often, possibly because they are perishable and I don't buy many of those types of items.

Yeah, I need to eat more healthy snacks myself. I do eat a lot of food in moderation and I eat a variety of different food from time to time, but it's like I never eat any vegetables unless they're on a sandwich, burger, or something. I actually like some different fruits, but I don't eat them often, possibly because they are perishable and I don't buy many of those types of items.
That's been my issue as well with them being perishable I don't buy often, or I buy when I know I can eat them x,y,z day. Usually on work days I bring the healthier food with me. A tiktok content creator advised to get frozen vegetables at least so then they don't really go bad - and just use them with a meal! Brussel sprouts has been one of my favorite veggies surprisingly.

My mother basically lives off of frozen vegetables due to having bad stomach issues.
At least it is healthy. I'm sorry she has such bad stomach issues though! The only frozen vegetable I think I'd have other than brussel sprouts is broccoli maybe, I'd need to branch out to try the rest.

Well hopefully by the end of 2023 we can both make some healthier choices Cory!

Thanks, I know the subject of food is a very stressful topic for her since she has so many stomach issues, so much that she has broken down and cried over the topic at hand.

It's always good to try and better yourself whether it be your health or your personality, so we got this!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor