Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What set goals are you hoping to achieve before 2021 ends in your business?

I beg to differ, there are a lot of people out there who had dreams, started and were optimitic but didn't sustain their dream because it is not just enough!
If you think or feel its never enough then its best to put more effort in what you are doing ,because putting more effort gives you more chances of succeeding despite the environment

Advertisement Placeholder
If you think or feel its never enough then its best to put more effort in what you are doing ,because putting more effort gives you more chances of succeeding despite the environment
Yeah, I think we can both agree on something now, it is impossible to put in the work even when nothing is forthcoming, then optimism can work to help bring hope alive.

Yeah, I think we can both agree on something now, it is impossible to put in the work even when nothing is forthcoming, then optimism can work to help bring hope alive.
In most cases the optimism can improve your business to a very good extent and also if you have or start the business you have more passion the person would succeed in it

In most cases the optimism can improve your business to a very good extent and also if you have or start the business you have more passion the person would succeed in it
I think that passion drives motivation for determination which is really important for any business to continue existing because new business would definitely come up with different challenges.

Their is always challenges in any business initiative. The things that keeps us going, to make our business succeed, are passion for the business, and our zeal to earn money through it.

I think that passion drives motivation for determination which is really important for any business to continue existing because new business would definitely come up with different challenges.
Yeah this is true once a business have sone kind of motivation it gives the owner the ability to do more in moving the business forward in many areas and aspect

I will try as much as possible to learn how to perfectly trade cryptocurrency,i will only try to have a reasonable amount of money in my account account that is all.

The year 2020 was not a good one for MW but in all honesty, I made a lot of knowledge about personal finance and my goal is that for the year 2021 if it ends I should have been able to Crete my business as I have already startes saving funds toward this project.

The set goals I wish to achieve this year ,is to improve in the aspect i am not good at and take every opportunities and chances that will come my way serious

Thank you! Another area I feel is important is that after motivation, one should have strategic plans as to how next to win big, not just any kind of plans but plans that have been most likely tested and trusted.

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

What business set goals do you want to achieve before 2021 ends??
I have always hoped that I'll be able to expand my business more than this and have as many employees as possible working under me.

Every year seems to be more challenging than previous years, because we tend to set goals that are higher than what we achieve previously, we are what we make of a given time.

I have always hoped that I'll be able to expand my business more than this and have as many employees as possible working under me.
That's every business owner's dream, to expand his or her business, and also have employees to assist him or her moving the business higher through their collective activities.

The set goals I wish to achieve this year ,is to improve in the aspect i am not good at and take every opportunities and chances that will come my way serious
As you describe that you want to take advantage of all the opportunities that are presented to you, you must fight for it, you must overcome the obstacles that you find on the way, in this way at the end of this year 2021, you will be able to achieve your goals.

Very true. It's not just about setting goals, it's good to know that there are achievable goals which are attainable and some that are not attainable which is why it is advisable to break it down.
My set goals is to draw nearer to my maker by knowing him more, and be financially independent, not relaying on people before I pay bills.

That's every business owner's dream, to expand his or her business, and also have employees to assist him or her moving the business higher through their collective activities.
True. The goal of business entrepreneurs is to start and expand the said business one way to make sure of this is by regularly checking the strength and the lapses that need to be repaired in the business.

I set for myself lots of goals already and they must all be achieved.. I really wanna take my business to a great level and increase the depth.. Make sure my customers get more than they expect

As you describe that you want to take advantage of all the opportunities that are presented to you, you must fight for it, you must overcome the obstacles that you find on the way, in this way at the end of this year 2021, you will be able to achieve your goals.
The Obstacles may be hard but with serious hardwork been added on ,we can overcome any obstacle and become a great person in close future

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

What business set goals do you want to achieve before 2021 ends??
Setting goals is easy but to work towards it and acheive your aim is the main thing, I set a goal of getting married and settling down this year and I want to financial dependent before the year runs to an end.

The Obstacles may be hard but with serious hardwork been added on ,we can overcome any obstacle and become a great person in close future
You are absolutely right, with perseverance and hard work any obstacle is small as long as you fight for the projects set out. That is why I am convinced that you will be able to become a great human being as you describe.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds