Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What set goals are you hoping to achieve before 2021 ends in your business?

One thing is setting of goals, and other is working very hard to achieve those goals. Many people set goals at the end of the year the end up not fulfilling their goals.
My goal this year is to achieve financial freedom, to secure myself you sure way of earning online. Last year, I didn't set goals. That was the reason why all the money I made online, I didn't use them wisely at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
One set goals am planning to achieve for my business before the end of 2021 it to allow my business have branches in three locations, I am planning to expand the business because it is very important for the growth of the business.

Setting up business goals for a business over a long term might be a tough thing to do. But regardless of how daunting a task that is, one must be tough in making decisions devoid of emotions. Perseverance is key.

To achieve new standards of earning and make of even more benefit. I hope that if I am able to attract more clients, then I will be able to push my company forward. I expect to grow our business even though we are not currently interested in the hospitality market.

Yes of course I have goals I want to achieve before this year ends, I want to improve on my online businesses. This year I want to have a domain portfolio of over 100 domain names and make good sales.
[automerge]1612519961[/automerge]
Yes of course I have goals I want to achieve before this year ends, I want to improve on my online businesses. This year I want to have a domain portfolio of over 100 domain names and make good sales.

My own set goals before the end of this year is to establish school for my wife so as she can stand on her own and she can be able to good care of me and the children. I also wish to buy car of my own to support my business growth.

According to my own point of view, my set goal I am planning to achieve before the year 2021 run out is to make twenty million dollars in my account as a profit for the year 2021. And also I want to have a business of my own

I would love to start my production business. Open a physical store. Moving to market supply goods and services to customers. Move my customer base online after creating an online store. Become an expert on Facebook and Instagram advertising.

Bro am hoping to become a major distributor in my small indomie business that I started this year, I started buying from the company in a small quantity and then sell directly to the retailers, I have started since January and God is actually blessing it, it's moving more than I expected.

Well, what I'm about to share is not regarding a business of mine as I don't have any. But my goal is to earn at least $1000 by the year ends. Doesn't matter if the earnings came from my online activities or profits in crypto, just as long as I achieve it.

My 2021 goal is so big that i can not be able to articulate it all. Dreams only come true to those who work on their own. I have resolved within my heart and mind to invest in major crypto coins this year. I have discovered that online business is very profitable.

My set goals are numerous but I will try to highlight a few, I want to attain a level where I will achieve a certain kind of stability. Business in reality can be very challenging sometimes, theoretically it easy but practically its a different ball game entirely.

I do not really like to set goals To myself at the beginning of every year, because I believe that I can do more so there is no need of setting a benchmark for myself
And what is at the end of the year one achieve accepted goals what will happen.

In my business, I wish that by the end of this year I get that desired machine that I have been wanting to get for the past few years now.
Getting it will make my job a lots more easier than the manual power enforce towards achieving success on every job or the stress I pass through while searching for whom to help me get the job done.

This is a real good question, I made alot of goals that I hope to accomplish before this year's ending, I think the major one is that u hope to be finally financially independent and make good grades in school.

Am hoping to at least start up a good business offline selling stuffs like clothes and shoes and also lotions. And also to invest on crypto currency. I want to invest on Bitcoin, ethereum and also on litecoin

One of my goal is to be financially free, I want to learn a a digital skill, like domine flipping and crypto trading, thought have not started due to there is no money to pay the people that want to teach me.

All this in place then I can be sure of making at least $1000 everything.

That's a lot of money here in Nigeria.

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

What business set goals do you want to achieve before 2021 ends??
I started learning about domain flipping business last year, but I haven't made any sales yet. I want to be able to sell at least one name this year, it would motivate to continue working hard and make more money online.

The set of goal Iam hoping for before this year ends is that how am going to make it and how my business will be world wide business and how am going to be earning more and more in my business.
And how am going to be managing my business

I started learning about domain flipping business last year, but I haven't made any sales yet. I want to be able to sell at least one name this year, it would motivate to continue working hard and make more money online.
That's a nice thing you did to learn how domain flipping business works. I will encourage you to remain optimistic in flipping at least a single domain up before the month of February ends. That will give you renewed hope that the business is up for good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds