Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What set goals are you hoping to achieve before 2021 ends in your business?

tte
Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

What business set goals do you want to achieve before 2021 ends??
To be more stable in my business and to have as many customers as possible. Also, to be financially okay in order not to even expect anything from our useless government again.

Advertisement Placeholder
My goal in 2021 is to have an active investment in Addyfix
It's one of the best online business now
With the help of God I will achieve it

tte

To be more stable in my business and to have as many customers as possible. Also, to be financially okay in order not to even expect anything from our useless government again.
Lol, you even know that, nothing good comes out from our useless government anytime soon. Just focus on your 2021 set goals to make yourself comfortable for life.

I am student of mphil class, before the end of 2021, I have target to achieve degree as well as dollars in bizdustry. Now I am seeking knowledge about business and at the end of 2021, I will be able to start new business as online and use all information or knowledge that I gained at the end of year.
I hope you achieve your goals and you will. As long as you have your goals set and you fight for them, you will surely achieve them. Here in Bizdustry you can get a lot of information that will help you and if you have doubts you can create threads and between all the members we will try to support you.

I have already set goals to achieve before the year runs out and once the goals are achieved,I'll be able to start the main business i intend to do.

Currently , I do not have offline business but I hope to get one soon . My current online business goal ,is to have up to 2000% return in my current assets worth .

Write your reply...in my business I have the set of goal o want to achieve before the year end one of it is that I want to open another branch of my business at different locations and have different types of goods that before, make it to the big and nice.

Concerning your question on what goal I have set for myself in 2021, I have set some goals for myself, financial goals, personal development goals, spiritual goals, I hope to achieve them by the end of the year or at least progress towards them

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

Targets are really important in the growth of every business. If you can set them and reach them your business will boom in no time. If i start my own business, setting targets will be my frequent routine.

Before they year ends my plan is to get more investment and make some cool cash for my self ,this are some of my target and wish to get ,when i start a given business

Whatever goals or aspirations one is set to achieve it is important these goals be broken down into smaller units like daily, weekly tasks so that one can easily track progress and monitor areas that need improvement.

Whatever goals or aspirations one is set to achieve it is important these goals be broken down into smaller units like daily, weekly tasks so that one can easily track progress and monitor areas that need improvement.
Yeah i basically understand you because we can't just keep creating goals without taking actions ,we have to start checking the progress

My goal are
Learn front end web development and the bank end
Developed a forum with which will cater for sport,politics,news, and other enthusiasts
Make money for ads revenue and make the forum a paid one
Employ mods that will monitor the website

Presently I'm into a business and my goals is to brand my product and change the packing for it to be able to reach a wider range of audience, hopefully I will achieve it because am determined.
[automerge]1618474512[/automerge]
Presently I'm into a business and my goals is to brand my product and change the packing for it to be able to reach a wider range of audience, hopefully I will achieve it because am determined.

The set goals for this year, is for me to be a successful and better me, not repeating past mistakes and be focus in any positive things a do, no more distraction.
A man without a goal can never be focus. So its very important to set your goals and it should comprises Business goal, Personal goal, Health goal. And the goals should have daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals. For my business goals is for my to have different branches all over my country and also to establish new business.

Yeah i basically understand you because we can't just keep creating goals without taking actions ,we have to start checking the progress
Very true. It's not just about setting goals, it's good to know that there are achievable goals which are attainable and some that are not attainable which is why it is advisable to break it down.

I've set my goals and I put everything in God hands to handle everything they way u ever want it to be for me this year, although I was hoping to get married before the ending of this year and have a good paying job as well. I hope God make everything I wish for this year come to pass.

Targets are really important in the growth of every business. If you can set them and reach them your business will boom in no time. If i start my own business, setting targets will be my frequent routine.
You're right. Setting business target, should be our primary routine. If a business owner doesn't set target or goals for its business, it will be hard to achieve the desired expectations around the business.

Very true. It's not just about setting goals, it's good to know that there are achievable goals which are attainable and some that are not attainable which is why it is advisable to break it down.
Once you set those goals well , there are high probability of the person succeeding very well ,all the person needs to do is to be optimistic and go for what he or she want

Once you set those goals well , there are high probability of the person succeeding very well ,all the person needs to do is to be optimistic and go for what he or she want
I beg to differ, there are a lot of people out there who had dreams, started and were optimitic but didn't sustain their dream because it is not just enough!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds