Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What set goals are you hoping to achieve before 2021 ends in your business?

My set goal for this year is i want to learn more in forex,cryptocurrency and open an online store whervyou can buy latest designers of shoe,wristwatches,wristbands for unisex. If you are a man you don't have set goals for the year,you don't write down what you want to achieve within a set time then you are not fulfilled you are living an empty life.setting goals will make you to be focus and know how to move faster.
[automerge]1612496331[/automerge]
My set goal for this year is i want to learn more in forex,cryptocurrency and open an online store whervyou can buy latest designers of shoe,wristwatches,wristbands for unisex. If you are a man you don't have set goals for the year,you don't write down what you want to achieve within a set time then you are not fulfilled you are living an empty life.setting goals will make you to be focus and know how to move faster.

Advertisement Placeholder
Make your home your sanctuary. Shop small with businesses. Set a big financial goal you don't think you can reach. Make rest part of your daily life. Have “treat yourself” as a line item in your budget. Pursue your dream career or hobby. Read more books that interest you. Keep a plant alive for an entire year.

When you’re visualizing your future, ask yourself questions like how old you are, how you feel at that time, and even more specific questions like who are you with, who do you love, what your biggest achievements are.This helps form a clearer picture of what a day in the life of “future you” looks like, and helps build a more holistic approach to your goal setting.

I'm big on setting financial goals, particularly when they seem hard to achieve, setting a big financial target that I don't think I can meet. For several of us, this year has been financially challenging to manage. So maybe my target for next year is something like "finding a new job with a wage increase of 10 percent." That's a fantastic goal worth setting!

Every year we make our business budget, we outline and discuss what ever we want to achieve in our business before the year ends. Those set goals enables us to actualize our business target annually, when we work towards it. I have set my sight in expanding my offline gaming network to attract online presence. By trying to instill more ideas to achieve my dream of making it a live streaming gaming network online.

What business set goals do you want to achieve before 2021 ends??
I have many things on my mind to achieve better the end of this current year 2021, the best of them is to have a stable sources of income other than looking for a paid employment or depending on anyone. The last year was full of many lessons to learn and know that one needs many sources of income.

Everyone has his own set goal, my business set goal is opening a larger store my shop is too small is no longer convenient, owning a monopoly market where by I would be the only supplier of my kind of goods, having large numbers of customers both online and offline, having a van for easy delivering of goods and a readily dispatch rider.

Setting each year is not the problem, it has been quite difficult for us to pursue our set goals, as time goes on. So many of us always do new year resolutions but not keeping to it. Goals are very important but pursuing them is what make it working goals.

If you want to set goals for your future you should these things. First is set goals that will motivate you. Second is SMART goals stands for Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevand, and Time Bound. Third is you should write your goals in paper or save it on your phone where you cannot forget.

This 2021 is my year of financial breakthrough. I will achieve my goals of having my own house, have car of my choice, have a business that will earn me millions of naira. May the Lord grant my heart desires in Jesus Mighty name

Every one has one or two goals to achieve when setting up his or her business, and I don't think it's different from all other business owners as well. My set targets before the 2021 ends is to satisfy my customers and and maximize my profits that is all am chasing.

The major set goals I wish to achieve before the end of 2021 is that I want to learn app development and make sure a pro at it and make use of the skills on different freelancing Website to make good amount of money for myself after completing the course this year

Good question by you dear. Every one must have a goal or couple of goals to set and to achieve. Any body who has no gaol can't become successful business. I am going to start a small scale business of cosmetics and jewelry now. But my aim and goal to expand it with baby garments, sports centre and uniform centre till end of 2021.

I set little goals that I aim to achieve every four months. It is basically what I enjoy doing as there is no other way that I can really improve my business apart from that. In my poultry business, I set a target of reaching extra 20 new customers in the next four months and we are truly working on achieving that.

I have many goals but the major one that I wish to achieve before end of this year in my business is that I want to enhance business by buying some equipment machines that worth of $1,600. And I believe that I will achieve my yearly goals this year.

I currently do not have a business, but I have goals I plan to achieve before this year runs out. One of the goals I have set is to account for every penny I spend. I will also audit myself for checks and balances. Another goal is to be able to start or learn a skill. Although I have not figured out the skill yet.

My business goals before this year 2021 ends is to be able to start up my own personal dream business. This is a lofty goal for me as I don't have the capital to start any business yet but I am pretty hopeful that I will get something this year.

its very important to set your goals and it should comprises Business goal, Personal goal, Health goal. And the goals should have daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals. I prefer gadgets selling and some electronic stuff. I want to make it a goal.

Basically, I'm trying to make my business broad and able to master all aspect of it. By the end of the year 2021, I want to be able to say I made a lot of money from my business which would be affiliate marketing
[automerge]1612505472[/automerge]
Basically, I'm trying to make my business broad and able to master all aspect of it. By the end of the year 2021, I want to be able to say I made a lot of money from my business which would be affiliate marketing

Setting my goals in my business is one thing I really like doing and achieving, I have set my goals for 2021, and I believe I will achieve it, my 2020 goal was not achieved because of the pandemic, and I believe that same pandemic should not affect my goals this year.

I am student of mphil class, before the end of 2021, I have target to achieve degree as well as dollars in bizdustry. Now I am seeking knowledge about business and at the end of 2021, I will be able to start new business as online and use all information or knowledge that I gained at the end of year.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds