Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Savings pattern should a family man adopt?

A family man will definitely have bills to settle every month end. Before he saves,he should firstly settle the monthly bills. After settling the monthly bills, he can then save the amount that is very convenient for him.

Advertisement Placeholder
Reception is one of the most seasoned social foundations. By the by, selection actually raises exceptionally emotive issues

on account of its central ramifications for the importance of familial ties. Inquiries on whether reception

serves the eventual benefits of kids, who ought to be permitted to receive and the part of Governments in

managing such choices are continuous subjects of discussion.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Adopt Here!​
semp.net​
Reception is one of the most seasoned social foundations. By the by, selection actually raises exceptionally emotive issues

on account of its central ramifications for the importance of familial ties. Inquiries on whether reception

serves the eventual benefits of kids, who ought to be permitted to receive and the part of Governments in

managing such choices are continuous subjects of discussion.
Adoptions involve infants who have been voluntarily relinquished for adoption by their birth parents. There is a fee for these kinds of adoptions. Foster Care Adoptions involve children who come from the public foster care system. There is no fee for adopting children from foster care, and the associated costs are minimal

A family certainly should spare some, as the family man would have to invest most of the things he wants. The saving in parts like each part of the building would not help him be overwhelmed by costs, eg feeding, school fees, rental, etc. A family member's joint savings account still works well, but it shouldn't strike the ball.

Everything cannot work for everyone. If you have a good wife, she can help you save enough money from almost all your deals and transactions. You can as well ensure you save a particular amount of money in where you can not always have access to it. Be disciplined. Not every challenge requires you to make use of your savings.

As a family Man, it is wise to have a saving plan, adhere to that plan and ensure strict compliance to it, saving requires discipline and seriousness, because should be set for savings automatically ,this will help the family in time of any mess

As a family man, there are a lot of bills to pay, so for such an individual it will be advisable to save at least 50% of your income because their Will always be something to settle with money, also such person will have to increase his income to be able to meet the financial needs of the family.

The best pattern any family man with responsibilitues should adopt is the the saving before spending pattern. When you're paid for the money or before you're paid write out your spending budget for the month, record your expenses spent for that month, make a scale of preference and pick the most important problems and solve them.

The most favourable way of saving for the father to meet up with the family's needs and wants is the weekly saving pattern. He should have a specific amount to be saved weekly and make sure he does not miss it

Well I think he should save towards a particular goal, maybe he removes 10% of his monthly salary or he makes sure his wife has a business that generates enough to allow him save money from his income. I feel like he can always set aside small funds out of his monthly income.

A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?
Saving more and spending less is a very quick way to leave poverty on time. A family man has to know when to spend and when to save.

I am of the opinion that as a family with wife and children, he should have financial plan where he budget what will be spent in a month and what he will be saving too and also what percentage of his money will be invested

The savings method a family man with kids and wife should adopt depends on the income of the man as well as the goals set by him, if he wants to meet up with a target, then. He shouldn't spend on things that ain't relevant

A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?
I'll advise him to opt for a daily savings, preferably an app that can make deductions from his account, no matter how small it is. When it totals up it will become useful

It's not usually easy as a family man who has responsibilities, but with determination he can save, so my advice is he should have a percentage he labels as saving and in no situation should he touch it.

Talking in the pattern a family man should adopt, a man pays for almost everything in the household and if he's not careful there will be nothing left on the salary, to me ! I always use 70% of my salary on my family, keeps 10% with me to up keeps and saves 20%.

Savings for a family man who is married with kids is usually a very hard one I think what most people going to marriage without proper planning on how to save an along the line it begins to affect both income of the family so savings for a married man is really hard

As a family man it would be more better suitable for you to look for how to get more streams of income rather than to er on the side of caution. Early on you should save a greater percentage of your timely earnings and start to prepare for a business for the much greater tasks at hand.

There is no certain saving pattern for every family. What works for Mr A might not work for Mr B. You should learn to save as a family man according to your earnings and expenditure. A family man should just makes sure that a certain amount of money goes for savings from his earnings.

I think the best way to save is with good financial planning, not spending more than necessary. Cover the necessary household expenses and save a percentage of your salary, for those emergencies, to buy necessary items that are expensive or other things that may arise. But he must always save for the good of himself and the family he is in charge of.
well said and i totally agree with you. you are a woman and you know how to manage a family home to fulfill all people's need in a house and need to save also for our future. women always manage the house.

well said and i totally agree with you. you are a woman and you know how to manage a family home to fulfill all people's need in a house and need to save also for our future. women always manage the house.
That's right, as women we have an excellent administration, because of our experience we can give good advice and support the man of the house in the financial part. And the main thing in any case is savings and administration.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds