Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Savings pattern should a family man adopt?

It will be the husband's side for work and spending is for the wife's side. The money should be kept by the wife. She is the one in charge of the budgeting because it a husband spends a lot with friends. A wife knows how to handle expenses and to be fair.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sa
A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?
Savings are good but everyone wants to need pattern to save money proper as everyone use money more people use with heart and soul it gives you benift for collecting money and saving money.

spend your money wisely on the things you must have – these are your needs
save money for the things you like but can live without – these are your wants
set aside money for unforeseen expenses – for example, if your car breaks down and needs repairs
stop accidental overspending.
Working out how much money you need for everyday essentials like food, housing, utilities like gas, electricity, phone and water, transport and medical services can help you make sure you have enough for unexpected expenses and emergencies

As a family man,it is very important to save,though it depends on one's earning,I think one should employ this economics term "scale of preference",write down list of what you want to get,choose the important ones and leave the unimportant ones,save the remaining balance,you never know when you might need it

a family man must have a budget well written down and all expenses they are going to incurred in a month like feeding, school and after that deducted from the income. Irrespective of the income he must save at least 20% of the income for rainy season anything can happen anytime

Start an emergency fund. That's why it's important to set aside money for emergencies. Experts recommend that emergency funds for families cover six to nine months' worth of expenses. If, however, you or your spouse are self-employed or income is unpredictable, consider saving even more.

I think that the most important thing is that he saves regardless the pattern. He can choose to adopt any pattern that is comfortable for him to do. For me he can pick a certain monthly percentage and use it as a guide.

Best saving pattern is to calculate her salary and her need then decide how much money will he save because its difficult for a family man to save money due to her responsiblity.. i thought best way is when ever a man take salary he will save little of amount in bank..

Before a family could drift out any saving pattern, he should first of all have a budget plan of all his expenses either daily, weekly, or monthly. A family man can adapt some many saving pattern such as daily contribution, saving up monthly in bank, joining an insurance company to save up for life and property.

A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?
A family man that intends to save must always make a budget of his expenses. He must keep a saving habit. If he earns daily, he should try as miss possible to save daily. Also if he earns monthly, he should do likewise after taking care of the month's expense

According to my on point of view a family man should adapt the best saving method which is for him to calculate before spending. you can also have a schedule which you will follow when spending or he can also have a budget which you will be using for the month then you'll be able to save well

The savings of a spouse and family man is very not quite the same as others. The best Savings framework that should be gotten or used by a family is to save before spending anyway that doesn't mean the man should not arrangement with his family. The saving example the man ought to embrace is to attempt to set aside cash before his family needs emerges.

A family man can adopt the saving the pattern of saving money in the bank. In case of emergency. He can easily withdraw the money and just use it. He can also invest in business to make profits for him and his family. When he invest in business like real estate company. He can even get a house in any of the estate for himself and his family.

Concerning the question What savings pattern should a family man adopt, the kind of saving pattern that a family man should adopt will depend on the kind of salary he receives, if he receives salary every month, then he should save at least 20% of his salary every month in a separate account

Yes... its a thing he should discuss with his wife. His wife can take the good part while he works on rent, clothing's, school fees, which doesn't come instantly. From there he can start saving.
Quote of the day:

Never give up, because the breakthrough is near. Keep pushing till you win.

This is a very nice and wonderful topic. Saving pattern is very important for a family man to be able to meet his family needs and other financial obligations. I recommend saving before spending. Having a well planned budget and trying as much as possible to follow the set budget. My take.

As a family man I think the best thing for you to do after collecting your salary or getting your money is to first calculate the percentage you wish to save always have a plan for what you want to save monthly then spend the rest in what you want

That's why I do advise people to make sure he has streams of income before venturing into marriage. It will be difficult for a man that depends on only one source of income to raise his family effectively. To your question, he should marry a supportive wife for joint saving.
[automerge]1612894767[/automerge]
That's why I do advise people to make sure he has streams of income before venturing into marriage. It will be difficult for a man that depends on only one source of income to raise his family effectively. To your question, he should marry a supportive wife for joint saving.

Concerning a savings pattern that a family man should adopt. Well, family is a man, a woman and children. There should be a savings account which is called a joint account that should be opened by the husband and wife so as to save money out of their incomes and sustain the family with it, I don't think the husban should be the only one saving and spending on the family

The normal savings pattern for everyone including a family man is twenty percent upwards but as a family man it is understandable that expenses are always coming so he best plan his income and know how much he can set aside and work on it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds